Communist Christmas

Comrades at https://www.rathergood.com sending us a reminder of what Christmas is really supposed to be all about - the Workers' Utopia and death to enemies of the state!

I love this time of year.

It's the most wonderful time of the year...I hear jackboots-a-thumping and capitalists running all crazy with fear,

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I am proud of you apprentice, you are serving the party well. I would assume the cats in this video are relatives.

Reiuxcat, I am offended; indeed, TRAUMATIZED by your flagrant use of the obscene slur C*****mas!

I denounce you for daring to cram your hateful, intolerant, mean-spirited, bigoted, non-inclusive beliefs down my innocent Progressive throat!

My children are crying and asking questions I'd rather not answer--like does this mean Obama is dead, and that he won't be riding the glorious choo-choo train of Hope and Change to his Inauguration next month?

In their precious innocence, they believe not only in Obama, but in the spirit of Obama--and you've just destroyed that, Reiuxcat!

What's next? Are you planning to take the children to Disney World, and let them see a park employee in a Mickey Mouse costume backstage without his Mickey Mouse head?

Cat, I ought to send you to the violin string factory for this outrage, you--you--oh (sob) you filthy rotten GEORGE W. BUSH, YOU!

(Pinkie runs off wiping nose with red headscarf)

"Oh boo hoo hoo! ACLU, where are you? Sue! Sue! Make it go away!"

Lets celebrate by purging the enemies of da state!

Even iffn dat aint Hip Hop, I's be approvin' dat.
Yo, be in sa spirit o da Obamessiah nativity season.

Comrade Reiuxcat,

Thank you for video. Is big hit here at the Collective's Friday Night movie fest.
Are these more of your relatives? Fear the Kittens

That was so beautiful. It makes me sad and lonely for old comrades and the good old days before 1989.

Red Star wrote:I am proud of you apprentice, you are serving the party well. I would assume the cats in this video are relatives.

You could say I've been cattin around comrade Red Star.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Reiuxcat, I am offended; indeed, TRAUMATIZED by your flagrant use of the obscene slur C*****mas!

I denounce you for daring to cram your hateful, intolerant, mean-spirited, bigoted, non-inclusive beliefs down my innocent Progressive throat!

My children are crying and asking questions I'd rather not answer--like does this mean Obama is dead, and that he won't be riding the glorious choo-choo train of Hope and Change to his Inauguration next month?

In their precious innocence, they believe not only in Obama, but in the spirit of Obama--and you've just destroyed that, Reiuxcat!

What's next? Are you planning to take the children to Disney World, and let them see a park employee in a Mickey Mouse costume backstage without his Mickey Mouse head?

Cat, I ought to send you to the violin string factory for this outrage, you--you--oh (sob) you filthy rotten GEORGE W. BUSH, YOU!

(Pinkie runs off wiping nose with red headscarf)

"Oh boo hoo hoo! ACLU, where are you? Sue! Sue! Make it go away!"

Commissarka Pinkie, мой шикарный любовник Ленин, I want to be entirely transparent and open with my response to your rather unfortunate incident.

CHANGE!!!

YES WE CAN!!!

Please explain to the darlink little ones we are in a transition period. After that horrid charlaton Rick Warren gives his inauguration/coronation invocation, the C***** word will be purged from all literature and other art forms...ancient, classic, and modern.

You children will survive and be the better for it. The Motherland needs more caring mothers such as you. Thank you for the privilege of your counsel.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Comrade Reiuxcat,

Thank you for video. Is big hit here at the Collective's Friday Night movie fest.
Are these more of your relatives? Fear the Kittens

Yes. they are doing their best in the former German Democratic Republic.

I must admit, it is easier to tell the boys from the girls in the athletic centers since the chickenshit guards let the wall fall down. Ahhh, memories....moonlight night overlooking the barbed wire with safeties off on our beloved AKs.

Before the wall came down

After

Comrade Reiuxcat,

Maybe another relative? My cat "V" ? (actually is other way around; I'm her human)

She's 16 years old. Past her boot stomping days, but she loved the video.

Why the hell are we arguing about what we call Christmas? It's the time of tinsel and bright lights--my lord but we have Christmas around here. Well everyday is a tinsel and glitter and bright-light day here with Bruno, you know.

It is heresy to say that Christmas is the time for his O'liness. As Voltaire found a heresy in The Lord's Prayer--"Our Father, who art in Heaven"--when he knew that if God is everywhere he's here too, we know that his O'liness is everywhere. In fact his O'liness answers the question of the Event Horizon. We all believe in the Big Bang, especially since the Clinton White House, but now we know where it came from. In the beginning there was the O...

I can't get that song out of my head comrade, bravo, I like this video equally to all other videos.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Why the hell are we arguing about what we call Christmas? It's the time of tinsel and bright lights--my lord but we have Christmas around here. Well everyday is a tinsel and glitter and bright-light day here with Bruno, you know.

It is heresy to say that Christmas is the time for his O'liness. As Voltaire found a heresy in The Lord's Prayer--"Our Father, who art in Heaven"--when he knew that if God is everywhere he's here too, we know that his O'liness is everywhere. In fact his O'liness answers the question of the Event Horizon. We all believe in the Big Bang, especially since the Clinton White House, but now we know where it came from. In the beginning there was the O...

Felice Navidad, Commissar Theocritis,

How do you control your platform shoe walking, addle-brained, lawyer emeritis, Bruno (what an image I just conjured, LOL) with all the tinsel and bright lights this time of the year? coughs and chokes with merry mirth..............He's gotta be driving you bonkers, comrade!

getting a little spirit,

Che' Gourmet

I just tell him to study the Calvin Klein Brief and promise I'll teach him about the penal code.

It's that time of year again!

And who'd of thunk how prophetic it would be regarding his O'liness' adminstration!

Enjoy Comrades!

(And to my dearest Commissarka Pinkie, it's still Bush's fault!)