Image Frequent computer crashes happen because people press the W key too much. That key had been removed from all White House keyboards on my orders! Every time you press a W key, Bush knows what you're thinking... Also don't listen to static in your phone - you never know who may be playing with your brain. Some folks did that and wound up voting for W.

- Al Gore, People's Inventor

Save The Goreman! From the... the... LOGGER LOVER!

Comrades,

As we have all noticed our Glorious Leader of Global Warming Climate Change is in trouble deep!

Thanks to Neo-Kulak Logger Lovers like Rep. Walden of the vastly dense Oregon forests Comrade Gore, Our Beloved Goracle, is getting lambasted at like a used car salesman precious
peoples squirrel.

Where is the humanity!
Where is the humanity!

Save The Goreman!

Comrade Gore says: These climate science cheats MUST apologize, must be jailed like Bernie Madoff!

Comrade Rooster

Thank you for posting this glorious example of how to deal with the reactionary swine. The lesson is this: When asked a difficult question, waffle on about something else until the time is up, then you don't have to answer it at all. Brilliant.

I will use this technique tonight when I come home from the "office" and Mrs Obamugabe starts asking thos pesky difficult questions!

Amandla comrades!

Obamugabe