Yes, Let's Start WW 3 Over the Ukraine!

Comrades, as we know, there is no nation more important to USA's power and prestige in the world than the Ukraine. As obvious to everyone, the Ukraine is basically in our collective “backyard”. There are so many important assets and resources that America receives from Ukraine, it would be suicidal NOT to start WW3 over it! Now, those specific resources and assets escape my memory at this point, but I hope to remember them by the time I post this article. Let us imagine for a second, if EVIL Texas were to declare independence from our wonderful collective American Union, would we not respect Russia's demand to keep our “hands off” of it? Texas is basically on Russia's front doorstep. The main issue with the Ukraine is that us commoners have very little knowledge and understanding about the social and political issues, so of course, our first response should be to follow whatever our glorious Secretary of State John Kerry demands. John “ketchup” Kerry is a man of great wisdom and insight. For instance, he knows how to Wind Surf....

kerrysurf.jpg

and has seen the movie “Rocky IV”....

rock4.jpg

and found a way to lose an election to George W. Bush. It goes without saying, of course, we should follow this inherit genius to whatever end he sees fit! Then there is the RINO John McCain, another man of impeccable intelligence; a man so smart he is willing to pose with known Al Qaeda operatives in Syria....

mccainterror.jpg

and demand that a Muslim Brotherhood operative be re-installed as a president of Egypt...

morsibhood.jpg

Comrades, we must trust the lives of our countrymen and soldiers to these wonderfully enlightened politicians, they have accomplished so much good for us! So what's the hold up, let's get to fighting WW 3 already!

It was my understanding that all odd-numbered world wars were to start in Sarajevo, is there waiver to this policy?

Tovarichi wrote:It was my understanding that all odd-numbered world wars were to start in Sarajevo, is there waiver to this policy?
There is now. The oft promised "If you like your assassinated archduke, you can keep your assassinated archduke, period" is, sadly, no longer policy.