Page 1 of 1
7/17/2013, 10:44 pm
Olga Photoshopova
A thoughtfully-placed hyphen speaks volumes.
7/17/2013, 10:57 pm
$.$. Halliburton
This rather complicates things for the Trayvonistas. If Trayvon thought Zimmerman was a creepy ass-cracka out to rape him then according to the Attorney General of the United States Eric Holder, the expert of the laws of the land, then Trayvon Martin had a clear legal obligation and duty to run away.
Too bad.
Hey, you commies think you can make up the rules as you go? I believe in throwing your made-up rules right back at you.
7/17/2013, 11:03 pm
ThePeoplesComrade
In a 3.0 manner of speaking: JEANTEL: "Drugs. OK, weed, marijuana. In my area, we say weed. My area, we -- for Trayvon, I can explain one thing, we don't do make him go crazy, it just make him go hungry."
I must say the grading system has apparently changed since I went to school. I am please to see they have equalized it.
7/17/2013, 11:31 pm
John Frum
CREAPY ASS CRACKER, you waysists. Cracka is a compliment, like nigga. Cracker is offensive, like
N-ward.
Creapy is the correct spellin of what crackers spell as creepy. Same for ward, word.
7/17/2013, 11:42 pm
ThePeoplesComrade
Olga Photoshopova wrote:
Equality of outcome is wonderful. Better that everyone get a 3.0 rather than a few smarty pants get a 4.0.
7/18/2013, 5:00 am
Red Rooster
Ahem... It is good to see an educated party member take on this subject. However, we at the Wombat Factory prefer the 2.0 scale... it helps equalize bird brains.
7/19/2013, 6:54 pm
Red Square