Page 1 of 1

7/27/2013, 3:08 pm
R.O.C.K. in the USSA
huma.jpg

There's just Something about Huma...

Is it those waves of soft, black, glowing hair...

Those sexy, pouting, and luscious lips...

Those close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood...

Who can say?


7/27/2013, 3:54 pm
Chairman Meow
huma_hillary.jpg


7/27/2013, 5:44 pm
Fraulein Frankenfeinstein
The way she will... can explode on command. Such a good, faithful mooooslimic, she is.

Image


7/27/2013, 6:17 pm
lumberjack

Did you see their joint press conference? Anthony, cut-up that he is, would flash the reporters whenever Huma wasn't looking.

Afterwards he said, "See? It was just a joke. It was Huma-liation. Get it? Huh? Get it? It was just a play on words and the Tea Party types fell for it. They bought it hook, line, and sinker."

"I'm not a creep. I'm a comic visionary, รก la Andy Kaufman."


7/27/2013, 8:06 pm
Comrade Putout
I had to agree with [color=#C0392B]R.O.C.K. in the USSA[/color] when he wrote:There's Just Something About Huma...
R.O.C.K. - I just loved that movie! Remember when Weiner got his wiener stuck in his zipper?!! That was so damn funny...

weiner-in-zipper.jpg


7/27/2013, 10:45 pm
DaveFilms
Anthony remembers fondlely the first time he sexted Hummable. That later changed.


7/27/2013, 10:48 pm
TheFineReport.com
Hillary Clinton's proteges, the weirdo Weiners




"I'll be waiting!"
Posing by BFH.jpg
by BFH, at Iowntheworld.com


7/28/2013, 12:04 am
John Frum
Chairman Meow wrote:
huma_hillary.jpg

From the body language it is completely obvious who is the boss and who the luggage-carrier. Huma has assumed a nice-schoolgirl body position.


7/28/2013, 12:51 am
R.O.C.K. in the USSA
huma2.jpg
There's just Something about Huma...

Her deep, sparkling brown eyes...

Her sensuous smile...

Her past with Al Qaeda publications and financiers...


7/28/2013, 6:17 pm
Fraulein Frankenfeinstein
There's just something about those Al Qaeda eyes...


7/28/2013, 8:20 pm
Lyman DeKoquonut
What they show on TV -VS- What I see in my mind:

Mine sm.jpg


7/28/2013, 8:25 pm
R.O.C.K. in the USSA
HumaAlQaedaEyes.jpg


7/29/2013, 8:59 am
R.O.C.K. in the USSA
Looks like it's about to get deeper...


7/29/2013, 2:24 pm
Comrade Putout
Remember... never let a good crisis go to waste.

(Sorry Red Rooster... I hope she wasn't one of your hens!
)

weiner-choking-the-chicken.jpg