Page 1 of 1

9/17/2013, 11:34 pm
KOOK
Putin Achieves New World Order Cubed

Image


--KOOK


9/18/2013, 12:06 am
Captain Craptek
Yes, he has a set of cubes alright!


9/18/2013, 8:10 am
Fraulein Frankenfeinstein
Are those our dear leader's Cubes?


9/18/2013, 9:01 am
Ivan the Stakhanovets
I Don't think so...
Image


9/18/2013, 9:02 am
R.O.C.K. in the USSA
Forgive me for pointing out the obvious, Comrade Fraulein, but those are rather on the large side to be Dear Leader's cubes. I believe that Comrade Putin keeps Dear Leader's cubes in his pocket.


9/18/2013, 9:13 am
RedDiaperette
Tovarichi wrote:I Don't think so...
Image

Comrades, I never noticed before, but ladies on left (including Dear Leader) have synchronized leg-crossings, and so have ladies on right ... if you will pardon expression. Perhaps they are rehearsing for Rockettes or other high-kick dance team. (Alas, I do not have Photoshoppings to illustrate this.)

Why, they might even perform at casino where Comrade Putin is displaying his cubes.


9/18/2013, 9:49 am
Ivan the Stakhanovets
There are not now, nor have there ever been a pair of cubes on the set of the View.


9/18/2013, 12:30 pm
Anyer Marx
RedDiaperette wrote:Perhaps they are rehearsing for Rockettes or other high-kick dance team.....
We know that at least one of them is ready for such a team....

OSkirted-1.jpg


9/18/2013, 1:12 pm
INGSOC
Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:Are those our dear leader's Cubes?
No, Fraulein. They are not Dear Leader's cubes. His cube's are much, much smaller- though they are made of plastic.


9/20/2013, 6:23 pm
KrystynaKorrekted
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Forgive me for pointing out the obvious, Comrade Fraulein, but those are rather on the large side to be Dear Leader's cubes. I believe that Comrade Putin keeps Dear Leader's cubes in his pocket.

Maybe Comrade Putin and Queen Mooch share them...