Page 1 of 1

10/19/2013, 1:37 am
TheFineReport.com
[img]/images/Obamacare_Terrible_Hands.jpg[/img]

Obamacare new logo: You're in terrible hands.


10/19/2013, 2:28 am
Comrade Putout
.
.

che-offering-a-beet-vodka.jpg


10/19/2013, 3:13 am
Che' Ramie
Comrade Putout wrote:.
.

che-offering-a-beet-vodka.jpg
The quench that thirsts!!Canned Beet Vodka...when work is done!


10/19/2013, 9:25 am
Chairman Meow
TheFineReport.com wrote:Obamacare: You're in terrible hands.
I denounce Comrade Fine for implying that ObamaCare is anything but the greatest success in human history! I could not afford health insurance because I had a pre-existing problem with furballs. But under ObamaCare, I was immediately whisked into surgery and the doctors said they cut them right off and gave me this nifty cone.
coneofshame.jpg


10/19/2013, 9:52 am
RedDiaperette
Comrade Meow, it is good to know that you have found feline-ailment doctor on Obamacare network. I had problem finding same so I went to human-ailment doctor -- traveling a mere 50 miles to only physician in network -- and threatened lawsuit or action by HHS, DOJ, or ADA if he would not treat feline-identified person. After that, was no problem at all. I had excellent pre-illness consultation, chin massage, and manicure. And it was all FREE! No one paid! All came from Obama's stash! Is not this Obamacare a wondrous thing?


10/19/2013, 10:23 am
Comrade Putout
.
.

Is Vladimir Scatchanitch proposing what I think he's proposing? YIKES!!!
(You're still in pretty good shape, Vlad!)
.
.

scrathanitch-can-not-scrath-his-itch.jpg


10/19/2013, 11:23 am
El Presidente
26549-obama-and-bo 2 copy.jpg


10/19/2013, 12:29 pm
El Presidente
[quote="Chairman Meow"]I had a pre-existing problem with furballs. But under ObamaCare, I was immediately whisked into surgery and the doctors said they cut them right off...[/quote]
Get well soon, Chairman Meow.
cat-balls.jpg


10/19/2013, 1:34 pm
Captain Craptek
Chairman Meow wrote:
TheFineReport.com wrote:Obamacare: You're in terrible hands.
I denounce Comrade Fine for implying that ObamaCare is anything but the greatest success in human history! I could not afford health insurance because I had a pre-existing problem with furballs. But under ObamaCare, I was immediately whisked into surgery and the doctors said they cut them right off and gave me this nifty cone.

Seems Comrade Sandra Fluke has accomplished more than she'd hoped. Not only is this new entitlement of the ACA providing expanded contraceptive services, but it will now reduce the "dinner-kitten" food supply for Teabaggers! Forward!


10/19/2013, 2:29 pm
$.$. Halliburton
The hands need to clinched like they're wrapped around a neck.

"I wish the entire human race had one neck, and I had my hands around it!"
Doctor Utopia


10/19/2013, 3:30 pm
Red Square
$.$. Halliburton wrote:The hands need to clinched like they're wrapped around a neck.

"I wish the entire human race had one neck, and I had my hands around it!"
Doctor Utopia
Isn't that's the same as Obama's Sign of Progress logo we remember from the 2008 campaign? (Obama's New Sexy Hand Sign)

Obama_Logo_Progress.jpg

I took the liberty to update the Fine Comrade's logo with this one.

[img]/images/Obamacare_Terrible_Hands.jpg[/img]


10/19/2013, 4:11 pm
TheFineReport.com
Boehner dog.jpg


Barry walks the dog


10/19/2013, 5:39 pm
Captain Craptek
Whiplash from watching all the bickering? Want relief? Put your neck in our hands and we'll take care of the rest. (brought to you by Obamacare)


10/19/2013, 9:33 pm
El Presidente


10/19/2013, 9:34 pm
KrystynaKorrekted
I think those hands would much rather be holding a golf club...


10/19/2013, 10:01 pm
El Presidente
Healthcare.gov Navigators await your calls, comrades.