Page 1 of 1
11/25/2013, 8:50 pm
COLOSSUS
11/25/2013, 9:15 pm
Red Square
Comrade Colossus, I understand that Twitter came after your rime, but it won't hurt to quote the original, or post a screenshot of the original Tweet.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The Biggest Problem With Obamacares Rollout Is Being Caused Intentionally by Republicans <a href="
https://t.co/ll9DXEIJPS">https://t.co/l ... </p>— Donna Brazile (@donnabrazile) <a href="
24, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
11/25/2013, 9:21 pm
COLOSSUS
11/25/2013, 9:49 pm
Captain Craptek
As we are all aware, Comrade Brazile has impeccable loser leftist liberal progressive credentials. Her outstanding service in the presidential campaigns of Jimmy Carter, Walter Mondale, Jessy Jackson, Geraldine Ferraro, Richard Gephardt, and Michael Dukakis speaks proudly to her abilities and dedication. Ahem... I believe a round of applause is in order! Thanks Donna.
11/25/2013, 10:29 pm
COLOSSUS
11/26/2013, 2:39 am
Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна
Oh, TWEEK! I thought you said "Twerk."
11/26/2013, 5:32 am
COLOSSUS
Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:COLOSSUS wrote:
The attachment AA Colossus 7.png is no longer available
[/quote] Oh, TWEEK! I thought you said "Twerk."[/quote]
11/26/2013, 4:20 pm
Subvet
Captain Craptek wrote:As we are all aware, Comrade Brazile has impeccable loser leftist liberal progressive credentials. Her outstanding service in the presidential campaigns of Jimmy Carter, Walter Mondale, Jessy Jackson, Geraldine Ferraro, Richard Gephardt, and Michael Dukakis speaks proudly to her abilities and dedication. Ahem... I believe a round of applause is in order! Thanks Donna.
If not a round of applause then one of beet vodka by the liter.