Page 1 of 1

12/24/2013, 7:57 am
Che' Ramie
Just a few of my Agitprop manipulations to motivate the Collective Forward for 2014!

Agit (87).jpg

Agit (28).jpg

Agit (4b).png

Agit (2d).png

Agit (1b).jpeg

Agit (1a).gif


12/24/2013, 10:05 am
darski
You are most kind Che'. My stocking is full indeed.


12/24/2013, 11:31 am
Che' Ramie
From each their ability, to each their need


12/24/2013, 12:01 pm
Red Square
Great kontributions, komrade!

The Kreate a Kommie set, if made to 600 px wide, would make a great blog post in itself. Maybe the first post of the New Year.

I'd change the sequence to: Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Castro, Che, Obama.


12/24/2013, 2:16 pm
Che' Ramie
Red Square wrote:Great kontributions, komrade!

The Kreate a Kommie set, if made to 600 px wide, would make a great blog post in itself. Maybe the first post of the New Year.

I'd change the sequence to: Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Castro, Che, Obama.
Consider it done! In fact it is done Magnanimous Chairman!! If you IM me with your email I shall send it to you for your review!