Page 1 of 1

1/15/2014, 12:02 pm
Minnesotastan
His Oliness, the EGGO is back at it again. We are so blessed to have him. He knows all, sees all, and does so much for the Kollective ™.
Obama, speaking to reporters during a cabinet meeting at the White House, foreshadowed his upcoming State of the Union address and what appeared to be a new messaging strategy by emphasizing his ability to take executive actions without approval from lawmakers.

"We are not just going to be waiting for legislation in order to make sure that we're providing Americans the kind of help that they need," he said.

"I've got a pen, and I've got a phone. And I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions ... and I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life," he said.
I am so sick of him inspired that I just might get sick if I read another sentence have my shovel ready, and will break through the frozen tundra here in Minnesotastan to ready the fields for more beets. I also share with you a link to read more of his egotism benevolence.

Obama: Won't wait for legislation to advance 2014 priorities



1/15/2014, 2:32 pm
Red Square
We don't need no stinkin' legislation!

Image

Obama wrote:I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life.

Image


1/15/2014, 2:42 pm
Subvet
Bend Over, Here It Comes Again (BOHICA) !

Now where did I put that petroleum jelly?


1/15/2014, 3:59 pm
Mikhail Lysenkomann
My own contribution to the Hooliganism:


1/15/2014, 10:44 pm
Captain Craptek
Cone of Silence?



1/16/2014, 7:40 pm
Red Walrus
FORWARD

Comrade Obama will need to repeal a few amendments along with his pen!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... pHOaW99ST4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... FkebrMfJ3f