Page 1 of 1

3/6/2014, 12:00 am
Centers for Disease Control
BK-1.jpg
BK-2.jpg
BK-3.jpg


3/7/2014, 12:59 pm
Komrade Katz
Obamabrother.jpg


3/7/2014, 2:39 pm
Captain Craptek


3/7/2014, 2:46 pm
Ivan the Stakhanovets
Oh, to be unencumbered of the burdens of employment, that I would be free to participate in Harry Reid's Federally funded Cowboy poetry readings...


3/14/2014, 1:26 am
Pamalinsky
This is a song I wrote about a guy meeting up with his conscience:

The other night as I lay sleepin', there you were, much to my surprise!
You pulled me out to see your vision, you made me realize:

If I can take what I see in front of me, drink it down from the loving cup.
If I can't see any kinda compromise, then I know, yes, I know, that my time is up!

It's time to be who I know I am, not who I think I'm supposed to be.
If I can't see any kinda compromise, then I know, yes, I know, that my time is up.

When I imagined it, it came out "country." When I asked my friend, ROCK in the USSA, a proven rocker, what he thought I should do with it, he recommended Thrash Metal! Oh Yeah! I agreed!I just know somehow that our Country Poets will agree. I just know it. Go Harry! You hairy bastard!