4/5/2014, 12:06 pm
Comrades!
After the smears and thuggery committed by the evil RETUGLIKKKANS last month, our dear, sweet, smart, innocent, wonderful, smart, charming, & smart former Secretary of State knew it was best to set the record straight.
So during the Womyn of the World Conference last Thursday, she was given the chance to firmly place her accomplishments into the hearts of minds of oppressed womyns everywhere, up to, and including the man also there at the Womyn of the World Conference.
Such inspiring quotes from the video as follows:
HILLARY 2016! HANDING OFF THE BATON!
HILLARY 2016! STABILIZING THE WORLD SO WE CAN DEAL WITH PROBLEMS LIKE UKRAINE!
HILLARY 2016! WAIT UNTIL THE BOOK IS RELEASED!
Comrades, I can't wait till we finally get such a smart leader inside the White House to fix all of our problems that she helped cause.
After the smears and thuggery committed by the evil RETUGLIKKKANS last month, our dear, sweet, smart, innocent, wonderful, smart, charming, & smart former Secretary of State knew it was best to set the record straight.
So during the Womyn of the World Conference last Thursday, she was given the chance to firmly place her accomplishments into the hearts of minds of oppressed womyns everywhere, up to, and including the man also there at the Womyn of the World Conference.
Such inspiring quotes from the video as follows:
Madame Pantsuits wrote:Look, I really see my role as Secretary, in fact leadership in general in a democracy, as a relay race. When you run the best race you can run, you hand off the baton.
HILLARY 2016! HANDING OFF THE BATON!
Our Once and Future Queen wrote:I'm very proud of the stabilization and the really solid leadership that the administration provided that I think now, leads us to be able to deal with problems like Ukraine.
HILLARY 2016! STABILIZING THE WORLD SO WE CAN DEAL WITH PROBLEMS LIKE UKRAINE!
The Smartest Womyn in America Ever wrote:Then of course, a lot of particulars, but I am finishing my book so you'll be able to read all about it.
HILLARY 2016! WAIT UNTIL THE BOOK IS RELEASED!
Comrades, I can't wait till we finally get such a smart leader inside the White House to fix all of our problems that she helped cause.