Page 1 of 1

7/15/2014, 1:23 pm
Ivan the Stakhanovets
Less progressive than USSA, India is denying reproductive rights for men using camouflage and subterfuge.

This Rape-Repellent Bra Will Shock You…Literally

Chock_Bra.jpg
Legal Researchers in India are still debating the humanity of use of the "booby-trap."


7/15/2014, 2:12 pm
Hammer and Loupe
What a shocker!


7/16/2014, 3:53 pm
Komrade Katz


7/17/2014, 12:36 am
Pamalinsky
Here's the real truth about the Japanese:

https://www.women24.com/LoveAndSex/SexAndSizzle/Japanese-dont-want-sex-20120131-2
They just don't want sex. That's all. I've heard that Japanese girls find that sex is just "too messy." Wish I could find the link to back that up but, I can't.


7/17/2014, 7:38 am
Lev Termen
I am fully supportive of free birth control for all liberal comrades and comradesses! The more birth control, the merrier! Compulsory sterilization for Democrats! And let it be forbidden to all (spit) conservatives and Rethuglikkans!

Then in 100 years, let's see what philosophy dominates the population.