Captain C. said: wrote:Sorry, Commissar...I have no recollection of this "GLaDOS" to whom you refer - though I must admit the weekend was eventful. Or so it seems. The smoldering pile of gaming computer parts in the corner provides evidence of unusual "activity" - though my recent Jiffy-Lobo has removed all traces of the event from memory. Just as well, though. Plan X, and our part in the great adventure, will soon be revealed. How unfortunate we will remember nothing of its purpose or meaning and discussion of either will be forbidden. And that is as it should be - eh, comrade?
Not to worry, Comrade squirrel, it appears there are currently more pressing concerns than neurotoxin-dispensing puzzle-happy AIs, or even smoldering gaming rigs, at the moment. As you mentioned to our dear Pamalinsky:
CC said: wrote:Comrade Pami,
Thanks for caring - I suppose. But, fortunately, I'm above all that now - awash in a sea of self indulgence - beyond the childish delusion that one woman differs from another. I've realized that love is only possible with someone you don't know too well - or, as someone once opined; love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Ah,...so true.
And this, caring comrade, - the promise of a brighter future - is why I thank Marx for Plan X and all it embodies. We must narrow our focus to a single point. Dear Leader has shown us the way - so now we march once more - left,.. left,.. left-left-left...Forward into Next Tuesday™
Your pal,
The Lone Rodent
I beg your indulgence while I interject (and you know me, I roll like that).
Not having a heart, I can only imagine how you feel, Comrade Archimedes Squirrel. But since the Party frowns on imagination, I daren't do that. However, I did bring you some beet wine and some of R.O.C.K.'s Leninade to assist you in regaining your supremely socialist outlook that we all need to survive in this, the World of Next Tuesday, and in Hope'n'Change™ it will assist you in forgetting what your Jiffy-Lobo™ didn't completely expunge. The beverages will at least allow you to wallow in properly Proggish self-indulgence and temporarily lower your intelligence, so you can become just another of the teaming masses vapidly drooling while a sitcom or TV drama (any sitcom or TV drama; they're all the same script with different actors) is displayed on your nearest flatscreen.
After a time, I will have Tonto locate you so I may pick you up out of your sea of self-indulgence in order that you may continue marching FORWARD!™ with us to the
mindless cacophonous din sweet Siren-song of Dear Imperial Majesty's latest
race baiting propaganda speechifyin'.
There is something that could affect Plan X that you must know, Comrade. Something that only appears to be on the periphery of consciousness of even the most enlightened Progs. And that something is not what you think (but don't let the Party know that you think). More to come…