Page 1 of 1

10/21/2014, 2:06 pm
Ivan the Stakhanovets
IL Poll Workers Break Law – Tell Obama to “Vote Democrat” at Chicago Polling Booth (Video)

Poll workers assist Barack Hussein in casting a korrekt vote, after a weekend of confusing his slice from his hook left Dear Leader fatigued to the point he could not recognize the left side of his many ballots.

This required highly skilled professionals, as his Ballots in Arabic were properly read from right to left, while his English ballots were read from left to right.

Image

Meanwhile outside, Secret Service v.2.0 agents provided security for the polling station.


10/21/2014, 10:43 pm
Captain Craptek
Peacekeeper.jpg


10/21/2014, 10:55 pm
Warren Peas
Wow, talk about a buzz kill. I was looking forward to this topic and all of the glorious possibilities thinking that you had simply misspelled 'pole'.


10/22/2014, 2:21 am
Comrade Vlad Linen
I didn't see glorious TOTUS in the video. Therefore SOMEONE had to help Dear Leader understand what he had to do.

On the other hand, I could understand if Dear Leader decided to go rogue and vote for the rethugikkkans. Yes, I know.....the thought of Dear Leader voting for a bunch of people who are constantly hatin' on him is enough to boggle the mind. But consider: Our Party has largely abandoned Dear Leader at campaign time. Most candidates don't want to be anywhere near him. Dear Leader likes the spotlight and likes taking credit for accomplishments (such as getting other people elected). Therefore, such avoidance is really a slap.


10/22/2014, 9:46 am
Soviet Mike Komsomolets
Some voters heading to the polls. They don't look like Democrats.

Image


10/22/2014, 9:56 am
Ivan the Stakhanovets
Good thing that hardware is out for all to see. Carrying concealed at a polling place is frowned upon.


10/22/2014, 11:37 am
Dedhedvedev
Warren Peas wrote:Wow, talk about a buzz kill. I was looking forward to this topic and all of the glorious possibilities thinking that you had simply misspelled 'pole'.
Ditto. I saw Working the Poll and, salivating like a starving dog, the Cube's official pole poll holder worker, Comrade Putout, came to mind.


10/22/2014, 12:02 pm
Captain Craptek
Dedhedvedev wrote:
Warren Peas wrote:Wow, talk about a buzz kill. I was looking forward to this topic and all of the glorious possibilities thinking that you had simply misspelled 'pole'.
Ditto. I saw Working the Poll and, salivating like a starving dog, the Cube's official pole poll holder worker, Comrade Putout, came to mind.

pole_dancing 3.jpg


10/22/2014, 2:33 pm
Hammer and Loupe
Why are we talking about polecats?


10/22/2014, 2:55 pm
RedDiaperette
Hammer and Loupe wrote:Why are we talking about polecats?
Some of my best friends are Polish cats.


10/23/2014, 7:09 am
Chairman Meow
Obamavoting.jpg