6/29/2015, 3:03 pm
Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, under pressure from Bernie Sanders' rising poll numbers, proved once again yesterday that she is the only candidate who truly understands the plight of the middle-class American voter.
“I know what it's like to worry about whether the next paycheck will be enough," she said. "Whether there's milk in the fridge for the kids and the cat. Whether the family car will make it through another winter. I'm just like everybody else, just like all of you hard-working tax-paying people out there, and I want you to know that I have a plan to reduce the government deficit without reducing the services our wonderful bureaucracy provides all you wonderful citizens.
“If elected, I promise that for my entire first term as President of the United States, every time I hold a press conference, I will waive my speaker's fee.”
“I know what it's like to worry about whether the next paycheck will be enough," she said. "Whether there's milk in the fridge for the kids and the cat. Whether the family car will make it through another winter. I'm just like everybody else, just like all of you hard-working tax-paying people out there, and I want you to know that I have a plan to reduce the government deficit without reducing the services our wonderful bureaucracy provides all you wonderful citizens.
“If elected, I promise that for my entire first term as President of the United States, every time I hold a press conference, I will waive my speaker's fee.”