Nobody does it better
Makes me feel sad for the rest
Nobody does it half as good as you
Baby, you're the best
7/10/2015, 9:04 pm
Kammerat X
Uhm? Will there ever be enough doughnuts in the Sanctuary Bakery ™ to satisfy the need to denounce America for the collective? I know that I can lick many doughnuts in my frenzied fevor for the PARTY ™ in hate for capitalist America (spit) (lick).
KAMMERAT_X is called the Gene Simmons of doughnuts.
KAMMERAT_X humbly subjigate KAMMERAT_X to Red Square and the inspiring video, cause no one can do it better.
Be seeing you ™
7/10/2015, 9:40 pm
Comrade Sovremennyy
Contrary to what many might think, Ariana Grande is a most equal proponent for the struggle against obesity; the mere sound of her voice prompts my gag reflex.
7/11/2015, 1:43 am
Captain Craptek
Comrade Sovremennyy wrote:Contrary to what many might think, Ariana Grande is a most equal proponent for the struggle against obesity; the mere sound of her voice prompts my gag reflex.
I am reading of Comrade Grande's extraordinary vocal range. Apparently, she's capable of reaching frequencies 2 G's above high C. (a sound heard only by certain deep sea cephalopods) Some children and college professors, however, can also produce pitches that surpass the upper limit of the piano keyboard, and are thus relegated to performing in Ripley's Odd Humans traveling circus. If I stumble across more interesting facts and figures about Ariana I'll be sure to let you know right away. After all, she's obviously a very, very equal and most important person!
7/11/2015, 6:37 pm
Comrade Putout
The deep sea snorkel diver and rider of cephalopods [color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] wrote:
I am reading of Comrade Grande's extraordinary vocal range. Apparently, she's capable of reaching frequencies 2 G's above high C. (a sound heard only by certain deep sea cephalopods) Some children and college professors, however, can also produce pitches that surpass the upper limit of the piano keyboard, and are thus relegated to performing in Ripley's Odd Humans traveling circus. If I stumble across more interesting facts and figures about Ariana I'll be sure to let you know right away. After all, she's obviously a very, very equal and most important person!