Page 1 of 1

1/12/2016, 10:07 pm
ratskins
martin-luther-queen.jpg

Martin Luther Queen in a pensive mood

New photographic evidence . . .

conclusively proves that MLK was actually MLQ and way ahead of his/her time in promoting the superiority of the LGBTQXYZ lifestyle.

Many backward thinking doubters have successfully been persuaded of the truthfulness of the new evidence by a short visit to the ultimate authority of all knowledge in the universe, namely the virus laden clickbait site Snopes.com.


1/12/2016, 10:59 pm
Capitalist Pig
Gender doesn't count. It's what you do with your parts that matter!


1/12/2016, 11:42 pm
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt
Au contraire, comrade. It's how you part with your gender that matters.


1/13/2016, 12:32 am
Red Square
Yes, my Kapitan! Speaking of gender parts, here's the original creation of our very own Mr. Snuggle Bunny.

[img]images/snugglebunny/rampart_500.gif[/img]
And here's a static version:

[img]/images/rampart_600.jpg[/img]


1/13/2016, 12:42 am
Captain Craptek
37187-martin-luther-queen-2.jpg



Comrade Ratskins!


Where have you been lately? I was worried you may have gotten lost in the underground plumbing - Anyway, please note: wearing large Christmas hard candies in your hair is considered perfectly normal in many advanced societies. It proves nothing!


1/13/2016, 2:09 am
ratskins

Hey Craptek!

You're the original squirrelly-man! (That's like Schwarzenegger's girlie-man, but better).

I've been enjoying your perverse squirrel and boob still life pictures. Encore! I'm around every day on the Cube, but have a hard time getting around to posting since I'm extremely short on photoshop time and I'm also not nearly as clever as everyone else around here and so I lack inspiration. Plus, after posting this MLK satire today I'll probably have to prepare for an audit.

I have a rat that has to have medicine eight times a day (and night) and can't eat or drink on her own without assistance. She is the dark one in the picture below. Those are Daphne and Phoebe. Best wishes, Ratskins



1/13/2016, 8:47 pm
Mikhail Lysenkomann
Captain Craptek wrote:wearing large Christmas hard candies in your hair

Oh! And here I thought those were Obama O's.


1/13/2016, 8:50 pm
Mikhail Lysenkomann
ratskins wrote: squirrelly-man! (That's like Schwarzenegger's girlie-man, but better).
That wasn't Ahnold. It was Hans Und Franz (Dana Carvey and Kevin Nealon) on Saturday Night Live.


1/15/2016, 12:06 am
Captain Craptek
Red Square forgot my favorite show when he wrote:Yes, my Kapitan! Speaking of gender parts, here's the original creation of our very own Mr. Snuggle Bunny.


Meat-The Press.gif

Image


1/16/2016, 4:22 am
Trofim Lysenkovich Snarkovsky
Glozell-Obama.jpg

i have a nightmare...


1/16/2016, 9:06 am
Hammer and Loupe
Comrade Rat, the portrait is fabulous!