Page 1 of 1

4/26/2016, 3:32 pm
Red Square
Monday_Lisa.jpg
I don't know who made this picture, but I have a feeling it represents something culturally important. Perhaps the kollektive will help me figure it out.

UPDATE:

Winning captions via Facebook:

  • The Louvre's plan to house a few refugees is off to a rocky start...

  • Which bathroom do you think I'm gonna use?


4/26/2016, 9:23 pm
spykmans_fault
Image


4/26/2016, 10:06 pm
Comrade Biffinaditch
Becky.jpg


4/26/2016, 10:53 pm
Comrade Putout
.
Spent the week-end with two of our comrades... which two?
.

Image


4/27/2016, 12:20 pm
Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна
GONER LISA


4/27/2016, 12:49 pm
Red Square
[img]/images/Mona_Lisa_Bernie_Devolution.jpg[/img]

The devolution of western culture...


4/27/2016, 6:08 pm
Pamalinsky
mona-lisa_00366889 copy.jpg


4/27/2016, 6:40 pm
Red Square
Winning captions via Facebook:

- The Louvre's plan to house a few refugees is off to a rocky start...

- Which bathroom do you think I'm gonna use?


4/27/2016, 7:58 pm
Pamalinsky
38478 copy.jpg


4/28/2016, 5:44 pm
Sukhoi Su-35
I knew I should have closed the canopy for our "Ride"


4/28/2016, 5:51 pm
Naglaya Morda
Ten-Inchi's the Morning Pleaser.


4/28/2016, 9:52 pm
Red Square
Mona Lisa, the British version (an older kafir female named Elizabeth Windsor).

Queen_Elizabeth_Sharia_Court.jpg


4/29/2016, 11:00 pm
TheFineReport.com
Mona Lisa before hair conditioner and after