Page 1 of 1

4/27/2016, 10:54 pm
Lyman DeKoquonut

When you are going down for the last time, nothing like a horrid block of concrete to hasten your descent.


Jump in with me Carly...then everything will be fine!


4/27/2016, 10:58 pm
Konservative_Punk
Hilarious! I'm glad to see that Herr Direktor Brown Square's fair and just edict regarding the throwing of poo on the Cube is being faithfully executed.


4/27/2016, 11:04 pm
Comrade Putout
.
Ted welcomes Carly on board!
.

Image
.
Image


4/27/2016, 11:15 pm
Lyman DeKoquonut
Sometimes I wish I was better at manipulating photos posting actual snapshots, but the homey quality of my work helps me laugh more than the content sometimes.


4/28/2016, 12:52 am
Red Square
Konservative_Punk wrote:Hilarious! I'm glad to see that Herr Direktor Brown Square's fair and just edict regarding the throwing of poo on the Cube is being faithfully executed.
For Chrissakes!

Just as I was busy writing detailed instructions for Trump-bashing Comrade Punk, this topic got posted and I'm taking the blame for it from the same all-seeing and unforgiving Comrade Punk.

Well, I'm not as all-seeing and unforgiving as some, so maybe to avoid further accusations it would be safer for me to just shut down this site?


4/28/2016, 1:25 am
Red Walrus
Red Square wrote:For Chrissakes!

Just as I was busy writing detailed instructions for Trump-bashing Comrade Punk, this topic got posted and I'm taking the blame for it from the same all-seeing and unforgiving Comrade Punk.

Well, I'm not as all-seeing and unforgiving as some, so maybe to avoid further accusations it would be safer for me to just shut down this site?
Or....Maybe go watch a few Barbara Streisand movies Comrade Square? From past experience, Yentl has always quelled my nerves.


4/28/2016, 1:35 am
Red Square
Red Walrus wrote:Or....Maybe go watch a few Barbara Streisand movies Comrade Square? From past experience, Yentl has always quelled my nerves.
Thanks, Comrade Walrus, but I'll probably take May Putout's advice and rewatch Titanic. That should inspire a little more optimism and hope for the bright future.


4/28/2016, 2:28 am
Hammer and Loupe
Red Square wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote:Hilarious! I'm glad to see that Herr Direktor Brown Square's fair and just edict regarding the throwing of poo on the Cube is being faithfully executed.
For Chrissakes!

Just as I was busy writing detailed instructions for Trump-bashing Comrade Punk, this topic got posted and I'm taking the blame for it from the same all-seeing and unforgiving Comrade Punk.

Well, I'm not as all-seeing and unforgiving as some, so maybe to avoid further accusations it would be safer for me to just shut down this site?

Comrade Red Square, when the famous General Anthony McAuliffe was surrounded by the Germans in World War II, he used a word to describe the situation. I am sure you can use that word too.


4/28/2016, 7:20 am
Dedhedvedev
Red Square wrote:Well, I'm not as all-seeing and unforgiving as some, so maybe to avoid further accusations it would be safer for me to just shut down this site?
Why shut it down when you can declare it a safe-space, like a university faculty lounge.


4/28/2016, 10:30 am
Konservative_Punk
Dedhedvedev wrote:
Red Square wrote:Well, I'm not as all-seeing and unforgiving as some, so maybe to avoid further accusations it would be safer for me to just shut down this site?
Why shut it down when you can declare it a safe-space, like a university faculty lounge.

Exactly.


4/28/2016, 11:02 am
Comrade Torcer
Having now learned the principles of self-censorship, which will become a critical skill for perhaps a generation…or longer, I would respond thusly:
Red Square wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote:Hilarious! I'm glad to see that Herr Direktor Brown Square's fair and just edict regarding the throwing of poo on the Cube is being faithfully executed.

Well, I'm not as all-seeing and unforgiving as some, so maybe to avoid further accusations it would be safer for me to just shut down this site?
No worries Comrade Red square, Comrade Clinton will do that for you if she gets the chance…
And please note I couldn't be any more serious in saying that.
But at least I do have to compliment you in having the intellectual integrity in being forthright in who you support, unlike others *cough* Hannity *cough* Limbaugh *cough*

But finally there is some good news:
Forget Yellowstone... Snake River Plain's volcano is a MUCH BIGGER threat to America
https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/ ... -leicester
Instead of SMOD, if could be SVOD, whoopee!



4/28/2016, 3:52 pm
Comrade Abrakham Linkol'n
Comrades,
Guess Ted is off to book deals and speeches for the next 8 years.

Long live the 150 year revolution.


4/28/2016, 4:03 pm
Konservative_Punk
Comrade Abrakham Linkol'n wrote:Comrades,
Guess Ted is off to book deals and speeches for the next 8 years.

Long live the 150 year revolution.

Image

Throw Carly onto the pile of lost causes with Geraldine Ferraro and Sarah Palin. Choosing a female running mate has thus far been the kiss of death for presidential candidates. A classic blunder by the slimy conservative. I spit on him and everyone who likes him and his pathetic love affair with liberty. [SPIT!] Lucky for us lefties, we have a presumptive nominee who knows that a woman's place is on top (of the ticket).


4/28/2016, 10:00 pm
Mikhail Lysenkomann
CENSORED_Punk wrote:Lucky for us lefties, we have a presumptive nominee who knows that a woman's place is on top...

OLD joke I heard years ago:

Q. Why do the Clintons always do it with Hillary on top?

A. Because Bill only knows how to f*** up.


4/28/2016, 11:23 pm
Lyman DeKoquonut
Comrade Cruz knows he can say he picked a woman VP once, Comrade HP Crusher can say she was tapped once (sorry about the visual image that may draw up).


5/2/2016, 9:47 pm
Red Walrus

The vile capitalist Fiorina uses a metaphor much like Comrade DeKoquonut!

It's a good thing she is light on her feet



5/2/2016, 10:32 pm
Captain Craptek
Comrades -

Someone climb my tree and tell me when the election is over! (please)

CC