Page 1 of 1

5/16/2016, 2:48 pm
Ivan the Stakhanovets
Feds Promote Rainbow Badges for Public School Faculty: I'm an LGBT 'Ally'

School_LGBT_Badge.jpg
The Fed's anti-bullying initiative is now pushing its new "OUT for Safe Schools" program in which teachers and staff are encouraged to wear "rainbow badges" to identify them as "allies" of the LGBT community.
Badges and special insignia worked well in the 1940's, and so now we should do it again! What is more revealing is who is NOT wearing a badge. Or an awareness ribbon.



5/16/2016, 4:22 pm
Comrade Stierlitz
THIS JUST IN:

Christians will be required to wear Crosses
Jews will be required to wear Stars of David
It will be strongly suggested that Muslims wear whatever explosive device they feel like wearing on that day.


5/16/2016, 9:00 pm
Red Walrus
LBGT badges sound like a great idea. I wonder why it has taken Comrade Obama over 7 years to bust them out. Since wearing badges and giving lectures promoting psychologically twisted and demented transgenderism to 7 year olds is good, then it only makes sense to have daily in-class live bonus demonstrations for the latent (homosexual and transgender) tendencies in every student.
FORWARD


5/16/2016, 9:28 pm
Captain Craptek
Badge-A.jpg

In case you need a badge TAKE ONE - they're free!

Blank-Badge.png


5/17/2016, 12:48 am
Comrade Biffinaditch
badge.jpg
Badge blank for reality fluid school systems.


5/17/2016, 9:49 am
Commissarka Pinkie
Seems like it was only four years ago when OFA was asking, “Are you in?” and everyone was filling out cards that said, “I'm in,” and taking pictures of themselves holding up signs saying, “I'm in.”

https://my.barackobama.com/page/content ... -50-cards/

Now the question is, “Are you out?” and the correct response, of course, is “I'm out.”

So being In is now Out while Out is the new In, and if you're not Out...well, then clearly you are not In.


5/17/2016, 11:44 am
Red Square
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:So being In is now Out while Out is the new In, and if you're not Out...well, then clearly you are not In.
In other words, INNIE is the same as OUTIE...

INNIE = OUTIE

Innies and outies, unite!

Actually, that didn't come out right...

One thing is clear, though: by frequently going in and out, in and out, we can all achieve the orgazmic utopia - even before next Tuesday.

(IN+OUT)x10=Utopia


5/17/2016, 3:27 pm
Anon E Mouse
BadGES OH! I misunderstood... I thought you said.


5/17/2016, 5:13 pm
Ivan the Stakhanovets
Red Square wrote:
(IN+OUT)x10=Utopia
Showoff.


5/17/2016, 6:25 pm
Comrade Biffinaditch
badge.jpg
The only direction that counts - FLOORWARD


5/18/2016, 8:08 am
Chairman Meow
creepy.jpg


5/18/2016, 12:55 pm
Hammer and Loupe
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Seems like it was only four years ago when OFA was asking, “Are you in?” and everyone was filling out cards that said, “I'm in,” and taking pictures of themselves holding up signs saying, “I'm in.”

https://my.barackobama.com/page/content ... -50-cards/

Now the question is, “Are you out?” and the correct response, of course, is “I'm out.”

So being In is now Out while Out is the new In, and if you're not Out...well, then clearly you are not In.

Comrades, we must be talking about this place.

Image


5/19/2016, 2:59 am
ThePeoplesComrade
Sadly, Dennis Hastert was a man ahead of his time.


5/20/2016, 11:04 am
Red Square
Actually, Pinkie, they're still playing this "in-out-in-out" game in 2016 -

https://my.democrats.org/page/s/elect-democrats-in-2016

If anyone is confused, start singing "am I in or am I out" to the tune of "should I stay or should I go."

In_Obama_Ad_SCRN.jpg


5/21/2016, 8:32 pm
Pamalinsky
Red Square wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:So being In is now Out while Out is the new In, and if you're not Out...well, then clearly you are not In.
In other words, INNIE is the same as OUTIE...

INNIE = OUTIE

Innies and outies, unite!

Actually, that didn't come out right...

One thing is clear, though: by frequently going in and out, in and out, we can all achieve the orgazmic utopia - even before next Tuesday.

(IN+OUT)x10=Utopia

Oh Good Grief! That is just sick! ; • )


5/21/2016, 8:38 pm
Pamalinsky
Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Seems like it was only four years ago when OFA was asking, “Are you in?” and everyone was filling out cards that said, “I'm in,” and taking pictures of themselves holding up signs saying, “I'm in.”

https://my.barackobama.com/page/content ... -50-cards/

Now the question is, “Are you out?” and the correct response, of course, is “I'm out.”

So being In is now Out while Out is the new In, and if you're not Out...well, then clearly you are not In.

Comrades, we must be talking about this place.

Image

I happen to know personally that this place wraps it's burgers in lettuce, as in: "Lettuce entertain you." (Ha, ha, snort!)