6/17/2016, 12:52 pm
Our friend Michael Loftus offers a solution in this four-minute elevator pitch that will lift you up or bring you down depending on who you self-identify as.
Political humor and satire from the original Party Organ of Record.
https://thepeoplescube.com/red/
huh. there will be 72 lands !Dedhedvedev wrote:The original Disneyland was composed of three lands, Frontierland, Tomorrowland, and Fantasyland. What will be the three lands of Sharialand?

Captain Craptek wrote:When HE completes HIS latest project (rebuilding the USSA) His Majesty will return to HIS true identity - Barry of Arabia - and will designate the three lands thus - HIS-1, HIS-2, and HIS-3. (Hoop Land, Putter's Paradise, & The Glorious World of Next Tuesday)™
It has completed its life cycle - from cradle to grave.Dedhedvedev wrote:When I was in elementary school I was taught that the Mideast was the The Cradle of Civilization. What happened?
Red Square wrote:It has completed its life cycle - from cradle to grave.Dedhedvedev wrote:When I was in elementary school I was taught that the Mideast was the The Cradle of Civilization. What happened?
So it is now close to becoming The Grave of Civilization.
The phrase "cradle to grave" seems so familiar. Like I've seen it somewhere before, tattooed on two hands, a cradle on one, a grave on the other, but whose hands were they?Red Square wrote:It has completed its life cycle - from cradle to grave.Dedhedvedev wrote:When I was in elementary school I was taught that the Mideast was the The Cradle of Civilization. What happened?
So it is now close to becoming The Grave of Civilization.
I am thinking the peoples in the cradle soiled it very badly, and no one has cleaned it up.Dedhedvedev wrote:When I was in elementary school I was taught that the Mideast was the The Cradle of Civilization. What happened?
They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more. -- Samuel BeckettCaptain Craptek wrote:Has anyone ever said it more clearly?
"The cradle rocks above an abyss, and common sense tells us that our existence is but a brief crack of light between two eternities of darkness." - Vladimir Nabokov
I got it! I saw it on a business card for the Hillary Clinton Escort Service. Her motto: If you're not coming to me, I'm coming for you!Dedhedvedev wrote:The phrase "cradle to grave" seems so familiar. Like I've seen it somewhere before, tattooed on two hands, a cradle on one, a grave on the other, but whose hands were they?Red Square wrote:It has completed its life cycle - from cradle to grave.Dedhedvedev wrote:When I was in elementary school I was taught that the Mideast was the The Cradle of Civilization. What happened?
So it is now close to becoming The Grave of Civilization.