It is time to turn in the anti-feminists. They have challenged the status quo with their misogynist ideas and propaganda. We cannot allow any of this to continue. They are brainwashing our children to think they do not need feminism as well as communism. They try to silence our feminist groups with their facts.
All of it is hurting our chances to make Next Tuesday possible. Without the Feminist, we cannot have communism. We will not make it to our equal rights because the men of the world will destroy it with their masculinity.
I encourage all of you to report these persons or groups.
Please, [email protected] , damn them all! Damn them all to the northernmost gulag!
8/11/2016, 9:26 pm
LevaP
If I may add a couple a warnings Comrades....
1. Beware of entryists.
2. Beware of entryists spewing the names of Clotylde and Blanche of Castile or attempting to praise a Jeanne D'Albret as past examples of women who have had heavy influences on how many today believe they see world correct, when in fact, truthfully, they are all gullible fools, equally.I am out of warnings but see that i still have 8 mins of floor time, so i'll just post this here for non-related humor and go out for a smoke, https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/09/trotskyists-young-labour-members-jeremy-corbyn-tom-watson
Hail the Glass Ceiling Breaking Many Titted Imperial Empress, Long Live The Cube!
8/11/2016, 9:53 pm
LevaP
....the fact that elizabeth ii's husband was never allowed to be a king, but who doesn't assume that william's kate shall be queen?...goes without irony in statement made, correct? or false?...
8/11/2016, 10:30 pm
Comrade Putout
The suave and debonair [color=#C0392B]Comrade Stierlitz[/color] wrote:I've got some more for ya!
Comrades, thank you for this effort as fighting anti-feminists is a cause that is near and dear to my heart.
As a treat for you all, I am providing some Feminist entertainment.
Once all these anti-feminists are rounded up and put in the gulag they should be made to watch this enlightening show on a continuous loop as part of their reeducation and I am SURE they will change their anti-feminist ways!
8/12/2016, 10:52 am
Ivan the Stakhanovets
Good Lenin!
I do hope that the funding for the production for this event was redistributed from Harry Reid's budget for Nevada "Cowboy Poetry" readings, and that the audience paid no admission (implying a government grant "for the arts...")
I was truly moved. I also trust that all of these ladies made it back to their hovels in time to relieve their babysitters, clean the house, get naked, prepare a hot bowl of borsht for their husbands and have it on the table before the men returned from a day in the fields and factories.
8/12/2016, 11:16 am
ThePeoplesComrade
It appears the People's language filter is malfunctioning.
. Ikvoliti ! NOW !
(and anti-feminist penis-dangling swine butt-kicked to re-education center "NURSE RATCHED" !)
GREENS DEMAND
Greens want Beauty Contests
also for the less beautiful
"Youth that are not tall and slim are sidelined", says Ma'am Bukert-Eulitz.
Berliner Anne Hagen was Miss Deutschland 2010.
Green politician Bukert-Eulitz denounces such contests.
[/indentr]
8/13/2016, 6:39 pm
Genosse Dummkopf
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... As a treat for you all, I am providing some Feminist Entertainment .... .........< vid : a most progressively artistic efussjaculation of womyn innerfeels outhysterized >
Can you imagine how magnificent that would have been, had they included Triglypuff ?
(in Lenin's name, even without ostrich feathers ?)
8/13/2016, 6:45 pm
LevaP
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... As a treat for you all, I am providing some Feminist Entertainment .... .........< vid : a most progressively artistic efussjaculation of womyn innerfeels outhysterized >
Can you imagine how magnificent that would have been, had they included Trigglypuff ?
(in Lenin's name, even without ostrich feathers ?)
I thank-you for the mental image, Comrade;
8/13/2016, 11:33 pm
Captain Craptek
NO!YOU make ME a sandwich!
Yes dear...
9/2/2016, 7:16 am
Hammer and Loupe
This group is looking for help to get into a building. Speaking of which, we need more money to distribute our wealth. Please send more money or buy from the state approved store 86.
9/8/2016, 7:46 am
Red Square
One of the anti-feminist thoughtcriminals on our lists has responded:
Terrence Popp wrote:I would like to thank you for adding me to your list of anti feminists you worthless f***s.
I enjoy ripping you to shreds with nothing more than logic and reason.
9/8/2016, 9:52 am
Ivan the Stakhanovets
this dissident merits a further inquiry of his thoughtcrimes and subsequently will need an administrative showtrial only to document his guilt, two minutes of paperwork and he's off to gulag
<off>
I'm subscribing on youtube right now!
9/8/2016, 4:20 pm
Hammer and Loupe
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:this dissident merits a further inquiry of his thoughtcrimes and subsequently will need an administrative showtrial only to document his guilt, two minutes of paperwork and he's off to gulag
<off>
I'm subscribing on youtube right now!
You are on twitter, correct?
9/8/2016, 5:38 pm
Ivan the Stakhanovets
I am not.
Twitter and Facebook are tools of young reichwing rethugglikkans and racists.
I get my Current Truth ™ from the Mother of All Websites, the People's Cube.
9/8/2016, 9:30 pm
Captain Craptek
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I am not.
Twitter and Facebook are tools of young reichwing rethugglikkans and racists.
I get my Current Truth ™ from the Mother of All Websites, the People's Cube.
Hark! Is that the great sucking sound of which I heard in days of yore?
9/8/2016, 10:15 pm
Comrade Stierlitz
Captain Craptek wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I am not.
Twitter and Facebook are tools of young reichwing rethugglikkans and racists.
I get my Current Truth ™ from the Mother of All Websites, the People's Cube.
Hark! Is that the great sucking sound of which I heard in days of yore?
Comrade Craptek, I do believe I hear the same sucking sound that you have heard. In fact, I think that we have just witnesses the invention of a new, advanced, more intense kind of sucking.
I do believe that if Comrade Ivan were more educated in the ideals of our wonderful Communist Party, he would know that the Kube is not enough to produce a well-rounded Communist. It can increase the quality of a Comrade's Agitprop, but the sitting all day makes for poor performance in the marching and walking around town department.
Our Kube can supply most of your daily needs, but I am of the opinion that a subscription to Socialist Worker and a good, healthy dose of old-time Soviet propaganda are required to make an average Communist into a Truly Revolutionary Communist. And a membership in our nation's Communist party certainly cannot hurt.