Page 1 of 1

1/20/2017, 7:55 pm
Ivan the Stakhanovets
Half_Meter_Penis.jpg

Man says his 18.9-inch penis is a disability that forces him to live off food banks


Comrades, this poor citizen of Mexico will be blocked from entering the country by Trump's wall. He truly belongs in Texazistan, where everything is bigger...


1/20/2017, 8:22 pm
Comrade Stierlitz
I've got a few jobs for him:

-Flagpole
-Traffic Director
-Ring Toss at the carnival
-Human Towel Rack
-Sundial


1/20/2017, 9:33 pm
Red Square
Poor guy, he dreams of coming to the US and living off his endowment.

Unbeknownst to him, Trump is crushing his dreams with cruel and unusual move:

Report: Donald Trump Plans to Eliminate National Endowment for the Arts



1/20/2017, 9:37 pm
Fidel's Ghost
When I was alive, I suffered the very same handicap. Sheep would seldom allow me to approach them before I emptied a clip into them. I soon learned bullet placement was critical. Comrades, never shoot your lover er sheep in the hindquarters. It makes the sex as revolting as Comrade Pelosi in heat.


1/21/2017, 4:28 pm
Genosse Dummkopf
oh my... _ (not about penile endowment, but about NEA)

NEA, a stronghold-2008/09 in HopeyChangey's wannabe "national civilian army/movement".

The Fairey/Sergant/&Co 2008 connection...
And MANIFEST HOPE (Aug. 2008, timely to election), activist "art"...
Shoveling 350% norm in HopeyCult via AgitProp. (see quickie for "look and feel".)

Entry point for details e. g. here, more here* :
... a coordination from the White House to the National Endowment for the Arts to promote Obama's health care and parts of his domestic agenda ...


* explicit orchestration of WHouse/NEA leaked by a participant,
who was shocked about the brazenness and corruption of all that.
(no time? read at least the last paragraph, it's just 6 lines.)


Aside from the stink of an unhinged personality cult (gone West-wide in 2008/09, btw),
the "art" was rubbish :

MANIFEST_HOPE.Obamania.2.gif
MANIFEST_HOPE.Obamania.catalogue.jpg


1/23/2017, 4:53 pm
Captain Craptek
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:

Comrades, this poor citizen of Mexico will be blocked from entering the country by Trump's wall. He truly belongs in Texazistan, where everything is bigger...

Comrade Ivan,

I've dealt with the same problem and can offer some pointers. Have him send me an email.

++CC++


1/24/2017, 4:27 pm
Komrade Winston Churchillski
Fidel's Ghost wrote:When I was alive, I suffered the very same handicap. Sheep would seldom allow me to approach them before I emptied a clip into them. I soon learned bullet placement was critical. Comrades, never shoot your lover er sheep in the hindquarters. It makes the sex as revolting as Comrade Pelosi in heat.

Were you the inspiration for Bob Rivers I wonder?
Here's a video you may get very excited by enjoy komrade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-4lk2- ... -4lk2-UA_I