9/9/2017, 2:31 pm
Most Equal Komrades,
I do enjoy a glaring example of the Current Truth ™concept in action.
Remember this glorious moment? One of the finest for Komrade Bill. He sent armed agents to remove an immigrant child from the USSA and sent him back to a Third World Worker's Paradise. The Left cheered, as we should. The heartless Right was less than approving.
Today, the Evil Rethuglican Usurper of the Presidency from our MTE (sorry, I got carried away) suggests that his administration might do the same in six months or so. The Left is apoplectic. The heartless Right is cheering.
The Current Truth ™, you gotta love it!
Respectfully submitted,
Red Salmon
PS. I would ask where I could get a pair of those snazzy goggles, but it appears I already have several pair. The fingerless flight gloves are a nice touch also.
I do enjoy a glaring example of the Current Truth ™concept in action.
Remember this glorious moment? One of the finest for Komrade Bill. He sent armed agents to remove an immigrant child from the USSA and sent him back to a Third World Worker's Paradise. The Left cheered, as we should. The heartless Right was less than approving.
Today, the Evil Rethuglican Usurper of the Presidency from our MTE (sorry, I got carried away) suggests that his administration might do the same in six months or so. The Left is apoplectic. The heartless Right is cheering.
The Current Truth ™, you gotta love it!
Respectfully submitted,
Red Salmon
PS. I would ask where I could get a pair of those snazzy goggles, but it appears I already have several pair. The fingerless flight gloves are a nice touch also.