Page 1 of 1

1/13/2020, 2:27 pm
Pamalinsky

(…and anything else that might come up in her assault on the duly elected President.)

Says Nanski: “As you have all observed, I have a denture problem. I have tried the best denture fixer available, “Gorilla Glue, Of Course!” To no avail! I have found that there is nothing that can keep me from spewing left-wing talking points while seeking dental hygiene.

Nanski stated: “If I can gaslight the American People™ of the Unined (yes, that's how she says it) States of America AND For the Children™, I'll say ANYTHING, Because I Can/Care™!I can always blame it on Gorilla Glue!

Her reps say she never meant to say that. No, Gorilla Glue made her say that. Of course!

What she really meant to say was “In order to maintain my leadership I'm gonna say I have the upper hand and demand the Senate follow my orders. Yeah, that's the ticket! There are enough idiots in my party who will believe this. Right? RIGHT?

OF COURSE!

(inquiring minds find this Gorilla Glue thing racist! Is that fair?)


1/13/2020, 4:03 pm
$.$. Halliburton
"All roads lead to the Putin and Trump conspiracy to mess with me and my dentures."


1/13/2020, 6:10 pm
Red Square
Now I see where Nancy's problem is. It's GUERILLA - not GORILLA. She's been using the wrong glue all this time.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Guerilla_Gorilla_glue.jpg[/img]


1/13/2020, 7:14 pm
Pamalinsky
Red Square wrote:Now I see where Nancy's problem is. It's GUERILLA - not GORILLA. She's been using the wrong glue all this time.

Image
Well, in all fairness, Comrade Red, Nanski never claimed to understand English so good. She can "espell" her way out of anything! So, there's that.


1/13/2020, 8:04 pm
Papa Kalashnikook
$.$. Halliburton wrote:"All roads lead to the Putin and Trump conspiracy to mess with me and my dentures."
When Nancy speaks, this scene from Young Frankenstein always pops into my head.

Image


1/13/2020, 10:55 pm
Margaret
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
$.$. Halliburton wrote:"All roads lead to the Putin and Trump conspiracy to mess with me and my dentures."
When Nancy speaks, this scene from Young Frankenstein always pops into my head.

Image

I thought she said, "All roads lead to poopin'."


1/14/2020, 7:34 am
jackalopelipsky
Red Square is kkkorrect about Nanski using the wrong product.

It's GUERILLA Glue- not GORILLA glue.

True story, when 'pelipsky was sent to the People's Battery Acid Reclamation Camp #6 'pelipsky was reeducated in the skill of using Gorilla Glue to achieve that most beautious effect of cracked paint that is featured in ALL re-education work camps of style.

Nanski talks and slurs like she's been sniffing cracked paint because she purchased the wrong product her entire legislately elite career. And now, like the effects are totally manifested for all comrades to see.


1/15/2020, 2:24 pm
Lyman DeKoquonut
Peloski's "Impeach-Speach" from today has earned her a new glorious title: The Senile Hate Clown from Cesspool Town.


1/15/2020, 9:02 pm
Margaret
Half of Nancy Pelosi is fifty percent mental.


1/16/2020, 1:17 pm
Pamalinsky
Pamalinsky wrote:
Red Square wrote:Now I see where Nancy's problem is. It's GUERILLA - not GORILLA. She's been using the wrong glue all this time.

Image
Well, in all fairness, Comrade Red, Nanski never claimed to understand English so good. She can "espell" her way out of anything! So, there's that.
In retrospect, I should have just gone ahead and used the word "repel" instead of trying to be clever by using a word that rhymes. "Rappel" would have been good, too. Oh well, whattya gonna do. Sigh!(Excessive editing is the hobgoblin of writers like me. I just can't stop myself!)


1/22/2020, 5:11 am
Pamalinsky
Margaret wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
$.$. Halliburton wrote:"All roads lead to the Putin and Trump conspiracy to mess with me and my dentures."
When Nancy speaks, this scene from Young Frankenstein always pops into my head.

Image

I thought she said, "All roads lead to poopin'."
No, no, no, dear, (choke) all roads lead to Putin!


1/22/2020, 5:36 am
Comrade Stierlitz
Pamalinsky wrote:
No, no, no, dear, (choke) all roads lead to Putin!

Poopin', Putin, what's the difference?


1/22/2020, 5:39 am
Pamalinsky
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:
I thought she said, "All roads lead to poopin'."
No, no, no, dear, (choke) all roads lead to Putin!

Poopin', Putin, what's the difference?[/quote]

Good point, Comrade Stierlitz! And, well taken.