Page 1 of 1

4/18/2022, 1:35 pm
Red Square
Russian forces have erected a statue of Lenin in front of the city hall, raising the USSR and Russian flags in the occupied Ukrainian city of Genichesk.


The Kremlin has already revised the reasons for the invasion several times. Finally the real reason is revealed: time travel.

Restoring the Berlin wall will be next, and all the way down with all the stops. We have some ideas about what those stops might be.


4/18/2022, 2:23 pm
jackalopelipsky


4/18/2022, 3:59 pm
Colonel Obyezyana
Let's not forget Russia's designs on the Arctic.
LeninStatueArc.jpg
Lenin Statue already planted under the North Pole (photo provided by USSA Navy)


4/18/2022, 8:03 pm
Red Square
The Russian military installed a collaborationist local government in a captured Ukrainian city, and that government has pulled an old Lenin statue our of storage. They had waited many years to do this.

This is probably where the statue stood before.

Image

This only looks good from the front.

Image

Just wait for the winter climate change.

Image


4/19/2022, 12:52 am
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt
If Lenin exposing himself only looks good from the front......um, I'm not sure what I can say about that on a Party™ friendly website. I have questions I'm probably not supposed to ask.