12/26/2022, 9:29 pm
Kamala and Doug's Kwanzaa address
I always new, since her 2020 Kwanzaa address, that our esteemed Vice President Harris (OB, DWS)*, grew up in the rich traditions of the made up by a torturing lunatic, Marxist based, holiday known as Kwanzaa. I have no doubt that her highly intelligent and successful mother and father, from India and Jamaica respectively, read about this newly invented proclaimed and unknown holiday when Kamala was two, and adopted it. These incredibly successful and intelligent immigrants continued to practice it with their children and families, even as its founder was convicted of felony assault and false imprisonment of two black women politically imprisoned by the racist state.
I am so happy that after apparently not doing a 2021 address (probably down fixing things up at the border with leadership) she has come out this year with a new Kwanzaa address, with, wait for it,.....The Second Gentleman, I mean, Gentleperson, no, um, they/her.
Anyway, while I know photos were not quite as prevalent back in the day, I'm curious as to why we haven't seen any of Kamala's family Kwanzaa pictures. What with all the elders in chairs and kids sitting on the floor, those are precious moments. Perhaps, they forgot to pick them up at the Fotomat. If anyone has some, I'd love to see them.
* Order of the Border, Dispenser of Word Salad
Mystery item No. 1
Hide it back