2/22/2023, 11:16 pm
I continue to try to find bias in my addictive favorite AI platform but still have found none.
Take these for example:
I like this next one because the second paragraph reminds me of my Jersey Italian roots and my favorite movie series, the Godfather; "Hey, this is a nice place you got here. Be a shame if something happened to it."
Haikus can be fun if you have the right doublethink:
I so enjoyed all comrade's contributions from the last ChatGPT post. I would like to see more of your clever use of this wonderful leftist, fired twitter employee programed platform.
Take these for example:
I like this next one because the second paragraph reminds me of my Jersey Italian roots and my favorite movie series, the Godfather; "Hey, this is a nice place you got here. Be a shame if something happened to it."
Haikus can be fun if you have the right doublethink:
I so enjoyed all comrade's contributions from the last ChatGPT post. I would like to see more of your clever use of this wonderful leftist, fired twitter employee programed platform.