Just a reminder, male comrades: Communist Party girls put out.
Feeling lonely? Just don a Che T-shirt and maybe a wizard hat and head on down to the nearest protest gathering. There are plenty of progressive chicks who are looking to make a revolutionary statement (and piss off their stodgy reactionary parents in the process).
They'll rock your world! Here's a fine example of Leftist womanhood that you're likely to meet and take home. A few shots of vodka (and maybe some meth or Oxycontin), and she's yours for the night.
Eat your heart out guys, what a hottie. And if that government-issued condom leaks, fear not - most of these chicks carry a Planned Parenthood discount card: 12 punches and their next abortion is free.
5/25/2009, 8:24 pm
Commissar_Elliott
I think I'll have to save my vodka ration for next week, so I have twice as much.
5/25/2009, 10:29 pm
Sir Red Star(The Naughty)
Is that Steve Buscemi in Drag? The bad teeth are a dead give away.
5/25/2009, 10:36 pm
Superkommissar Maksim
Yes, prog girls are easy. (oh! I smell a movie poster coming) of course we here at the Cube have been aware of this for sometime, thanks to Gareth...
Comrades, here in the Olympia Collective, we have much in the way of progressive female (or male) comrades. Some are even indeterminate as of gender. Why one time I was with a friend and saw what appeared to be a shapely comrade on a bicycle with the top half of a tiny little thong showing above their pants. I told my friend I wanted to get a better look at "that woman" and my friend said "Bet it's a dude." Well, Comrade Commissar Theocritus would have at least enjoyed the sight...
Yes, Comrades. Olympia where the men are women, the women are butch and the trees are well hugged.
5/25/2009, 11:16 pm
Leninka
These party girls are rampant in the People's State of Colorado where the men--and the women who move there first--buy a pick-up truck--second--get a dog--third--get a divorce--and finally--grow a mustache. Having lived there as a child--it happened to me without even trying.
5/26/2009, 5:16 am
Red Rooster
The best part about looking at that picture is that I got eat twice tonight!
5/26/2009, 12:24 pm
Commissar_Elliott
Colonel 7.62 wrote:Comrades, here in the Olympia Collective, we have much in the way of progressive female (or male) comrades. Some are even indeterminate as of gender. Why one time I was with a friend and saw what appeared to be a shapely comrade on a bicycle with the top half of a tiny little thong showing above their pants. I told my friend I wanted to get a better look at "that woman" and my friend said "Bet it's a dude." Well, Comrade Commissar Theocritus would have at least enjoyed the sight...
Yes, Comrades. Olympia where the men are women, the women are butch and the trees are well hugged.
(off)
I think Larry the Cable Guy put it best, "You know your ugly when you make guys crap their own wiener."
5/26/2009, 1:08 pm
Stalin for Time
I've seen that face somewhere before...
5/26/2009, 3:06 pm
Red Square
We already had this on another thread -
And this too.
5/26/2009, 3:18 pm
Gulag Man
Gulag Man not need today's beet ration anymore. No more hungry.
5/26/2009, 6:04 pm
S.A.F. Marshal Pravda
Stalin for Time wrote:I've seen that face somewhere before...
heheh Fire Marshall Bill "Lemme showya something!"
5/27/2009, 12:16 pm
Comrade Joe
I just contacted our Chinese Comrades and had them send over a division of these ladies:
After all, nothing turns my progressive self on like seeing a bunch of attractive women march past the portrait of Chairman Mao and salute.
5/27/2009, 1:25 pm
Commissar_Elliott
Red Square wrote:We already had this on another thread -
And this too.
I'm with Gulag Man on this one.
7/2/2009, 5:10 am
PeterGr
I started to do some online dating recently and was very surprised that a lot of these leftist women are registered at dating sites I already met some of them and most of them are nice but their political views are sometimes a little scary and over the top. However, some really cute pictures in this thread ...
7/8/2009, 12:35 am
The Red Terror
Superkommissar Maksim wrote:Yes, prog girls are easy. (oh! I smell a movie poster coming) of course we here at the Cube have been aware of this for sometime, thanks to Gareth...
Flat Gareth is truly a friend of the people! (Especially the female type people!)
12/17/2013, 12:34 am
Red Square
Don't you just hate it? ...you get all dressed up ...hot to trot!...then you catch yourself in a mirror and REALIZE...forgot the lipstick...the whole look of creative, here-and-now progressive self-expression gone to hell right there!
12/17/2013, 9:36 am
Ivan Betinov
I want to meet the person who told her that this outfit was a good idea. That person deserves a special reward. Or bounty, if you will.
12/17/2013, 10:07 am
R.O.C.K. in the USSA
MY EYES MY EYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
12/17/2013, 2:07 pm
RedDiaperette
Dear me, why did she not wear black garters? Always we were told, "With fishnet, you must wear black garters." Tsk.
12/17/2013, 3:02 pm
Captain Craptek
Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Just a reminder, male comrades: Communist Party girls put out.
Feeling lonely? Just don a Che T-shirt and maybe a wizard hat and head on down to the nearest protest gathering. There are plenty of progressive chicks who are looking to make a revolutionary statement (and piss off their stodgy reactionary parents in the process).
They'll rock your world! Here's a fine example of Leftist womanhood that you're likely to meet and take home. A few shots of vodka (and maybe some meth or Oxycontin), and she's yours for the night.
Eat your heart out guys, what a hottie. And if that government-issued condom leaks, fear not - most of these chicks carry a Planned Parenthood discount card: 12 punches and their next abortion is free.
OK. But what are you going to give her?
12/17/2013, 7:22 pm
Ivan the Stakhanovets
Ivan Betinov wrote:I want to meet the person who told her that this outfit was a good idea. That person deserves a special reward. Or bounty, if you will.
THAT salesperson should be selling Obamacare! They have the proven record of convincing someone that something that they don't need that won't cover what they need covered is PERFECT for everyday! Who better for the job?
12/17/2013, 8:43 pm
Comrade Putout
[color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] was correct when he wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Ivan Betinov[/color] wrote:I want to meet the person who told her that this outfit was a good idea. That person deserves a special reward. Or bounty, if you will.
THAT salesperson should be selling Obamacare! They have the proven record of convincing someone that something that they don't need that won't cover what they need covered is PERFECT for everyday! Who better for the job?
12/17/2013, 9:33 pm
Ivan the Stakhanovets
Kapitalist. <spit>
12/17/2013, 11:10 pm
Captain Craptek
12/18/2013, 12:26 am
Comrade Putout
[color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] must have been biting his tongue when he wrote:Kapitalist. <spit>
.
. Captain Craptek - I hope you're not considering an image like this!! .
.
12/18/2013, 3:21 pm
Captain Craptek
Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] must have been biting his tongue when he wrote:Kapitalist. <spit>
The attachment kapitalist-pig.gif is no longer available
.
. Captain Craptek - I hope you're not considering an image like this!!
Comrade Putout,
How could you think I would conjure up such a hideous image of you? How, I ask? I strongly admit it briefly deny it ever crossed my mind! Certainly not. In my mind this is you: