Page 1 of 1
2/9/2011, 2:09 pm
Fraulein Frankenfeinstein
I have heard today, that our most loyal of Comrade Sen. Dianne Feinstein has ultra concern over Fundamentalist Islamic (that is Mooslimics) sex "taking over".
Taking over what?? I have high regardings for Ms. Feinerstein, in spite of her Jooishness, but I do not understand her endeavors & concerns into Mooslimic sex take overs? Is this a new kamasutra? Is Mrs. Al making more demands on Mr. Czarweary? What is all this sex going on in the middle East?? Where is the memo, I ask? Where is the memo?!
EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Here is Ms. Senator Finderstein in her own verbiage so maybe a comrade can share enlightenment of her fetish sex concerns. . . . and tell me where the memo is!!
2/9/2011, 3:00 pm
General Confusion
Her ignorance is displayed on many fronts. The favorite vote getting tool of Hamass is an automatic weapon and the phrase "vote for us or you and your family die now".
The dynamics of this catchy phrase are a little over her head. Her understanding is limited to a bigger budget next year and pay day is every other Tuesday.
Don't feel neglected, I can't find any memo either!
2/9/2011, 10:10 pm
Comrade Whoopie
Frau, please clean the wax out of your ears and get a new battery for your hearing aid. She said SECTS not SEX.
Oh, and check your IN box if you're looking for the latest Current Truth memo. I recall seeing one in there titled "Mooslim Sex."
2/9/2011, 11:45 pm
Leninka
What about the Frau's title?
Fraulein,
Were you trying to say Fundamental Islamic Sex causes grave con-hones?
2/10/2011, 12:37 am
General Confusion
The Frau was quite correct, new fetishes are appearing on a regular basis in Sodom Francisco.
Perhaps it was stimulants that caused her to slur her speech and [derail] change her thought process, if one was actually present at the time.
But that is way too far off topic.
2/10/2011, 2:15 am
Kommisar of Fatwas
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I have heard today, that our most loyal of Comrade Sen. Dianne Feinstein has ultra concern over Fundamentalist Islamic (that is Mooslimics) sex "taking over".
Taking over what?? I have high regardings for Ms. Feinerstein, in spite of her Jooishness, but I do not understand her endeavors & concerns into Mooslimic sex take overs? Is this a new kamasutra? Is Mrs. Al making more demands on Mr. Czarweary? What is all this sex going on in the middle East?? Where is the memo, I ask? Where is the memo?!
* * *
Fraulein,
You didn't miss the memo, you missed the Fatwa ... The WorkPlace Fatwa:
I say, Thank Allah for this Fatwa because I was able to delay my mission to meet the 72 virgins by becoming Kommisar of Fatwas with an excellent assistant.
--Kommisar of Fatwas
2/10/2011, 10:26 am
R.O.C.K. in the USSA
Fraulein, don't let well-meaning but ignorant comrades of ours disappoint you - I, too, have been conerned of late about this strange Muslimic sex spreading throughout the world, with its strange fetishes and practices. Have you noticed just how close in appearance black burkha is to black latex full-body suit? They have been subtly preparing us for years. While we share much in political intent with Muslimic jihadists, we must be careful in extreme not to let their bedroom practices influence The Revolution. They must keep their currents ebbing and flowing only amongst themselves!
2/10/2011, 11:07 am
Grigori E.R.
I always like Mrs Al's Mother's Milk (
she has a lock on that franchise and her
Egg Nog is to die for) with my Yogurt. Throw in some fig bars and you've got a meal.
Where was I, oh yes, this sex in Islam thing. I knew there was plenty of sex in the Muslim afterlife (see video), but I wasn't aware of an explosion of such in real time. I propose we assemble a blue ribbon committee to investigate this phenomenon before it becomes a problem. Any volunteers?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeO1HDb ... re=related
2/10/2011, 6:39 pm
Rock Tsar
I volunteer Comrade Tooorisky. I believe this fits with his job description.
2/10/2011, 7:16 pm
Fraulein Frankenfeinstein
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Fraulein, don't let well-meaning but ignorant comrades of ours disappoint you - I, too, have been conerned of late about this strange Muslimic sex spreading throughout the world, with its strange fetishes and practices. Have you noticed just how close in appearance black burkha is to black latex full-body suit? They have been subtly preparing us for years. While we share much in political intent with Muslimic jihadists, we must be careful in extreme not to let their bedroom practices influence The Revolution. They must keep their currents ebbing and flowing only amongst themselves!
ah yes, a truly intellectual fellow comrade (take that, Whoopie!) All these sex talkers and no memo's to inform the uninformed elite. We have all wondered what was transpiring under those burka's and now we are getting a glimpse. I'm sure there's something here to denounce, as well!
2/10/2011, 8:57 pm
Komrade Turboski
One thing for sure, fundamentalist islamic sex gives new meaning to the term "explosive" *rgasm! Umm, for the males only of course.
2/10/2011, 10:22 pm
R.O.C.K. in the USSA
Komrade Turboski wrote:One thing for sure, fundamentalist islamic sex gives new meaning to the term "explosive" *rgasm! Umm, for the males only of course.
You have most excellent point Comrade, um, I mean Komrade.
But they only get one :)
2/10/2011, 10:34 pm
Kommisar of Fatwas
Fraulein,
Perhaps our Comrade Feinstein was referring to
Islamic Jiffy-Lube Marriages. Or, perhaps she was referring to the
"Pre-Worship-Sex To Attain Chakra" programs for worshippers visiting the Imam Reza Shrine.
The problem with those programs is that they were so effective that they dramatically reduced the number of young men willing to volunteer to be suicide bombers in order to receive the Infinite Thearapy of 72 Virgins in Heaven, so perhaps Comrade Feinstein was referring to it having become necessary for us to recruit a Buurka Streeper to recruit suicide bombers by offering 72 days of "Previews of Heaven":
--Kommisar of Fatwas
2/11/2011, 4:07 pm
Fraulein Frankenfeinstein
Komrade Turboski wrote:One thing for sure, fundamentalist islamic sex gives new meaning to the term "explosive" *rgasm! Umm, for the males only of course.
IS THAT NOT THE WAY IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN. Kommiser of Fatwas, I believe that fatwas was unfatwed, not long ago. It was giving impure thoughts of the mullahs and causing much unnecessary eye strain.
2/11/2011, 4:36 pm
KOOK
Frau,
You are correct that the breastfeeding fatwa was "unfatwad" long ago, but I'm told there are many in the workplace who are unaware of its having been unfatwad.
--KOOK
2/11/2011, 4:57 pm
Fraulein Frankenfeinstein
Well, there you go, Comrade Kook. THERE WERE NO MEMO'S SENT OUT REGARDING THE UNFATWED FATWA. The Islamonazi's Moolsims must have the same problem with their Official Memo Getter-Outers. How can anyone keep up with the Fatwas when the fatwas or unfatwed before we realized they were waed, in the first place? This sounds like a job for Billy Clinton and his Official Secretary - Memo-Outers, Monica Ludewinskied.
2/11/2011, 4:58 pm
Ivan Betinov
Frau, is there a Rosannadanna in your family tree?
2/11/2011, 5:15 pm
Fraulein Frankenfeinstein
Why, yes there is, Comrade Ivan. She was a well renowned, well noted, well organized, well intelligencer of my own and personal family
tree arborescence. And a very proud Prog!

2/11/2011, 10:19 pm
Comrade Whoopie
Frau, thank you for the charming Valentine's Day Teddy Bear, but are you sure you didn't mean to send this to Betinov instead?
2/12/2011, 11:37 am
Fraulein Frankenfeinstein
Oh my, sweet Stalin, no. This was just for you, dear glorious comrade. I thought you could add it to your collection. You have such an interesting assortments of road kill (or dinner leftovers?) that I thought that would be an amusing addition. Enjoy!

2/12/2011, 11:34 pm
Rock Tsar
There are a few proles in my employ who would kill for something that delectible looking. At times it gets hard to feed them their pure prog bulls#!t.
As for this mooslimic sex, is this just concern over the gay bomb?
2/14/2011, 4:02 pm
Fraulein Frankenfeinstein
Is that what you are referencing, Comarde Rock?
He...
she.... he is certainly, "da bomb", is he not.

2/14/2011, 4:35 pm
Rock Tsar
Of course Fraulein. S/he/it is as attractive to as a goat to our comrades in the caves of Afghanistan. S/he/it can cause great disruption.
2/14/2011, 6:05 pm
Fraulein Frankenfeinstein
Yes, indeedy. I fact I am sure Mrs. Al is familiar with. But I digress... gay bomb! alli ack bard! lalalalalalala.