Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Yelling Egyptians

Brand new graphic from Egypt begging for a caption or reuse.

YELLING_EGYPT.JPG

Muslims protest being unfriended on FaithBook

"Oh, firetruck! Justin Bieber broke up with Selena Gomez!"

I just burned down 10 churches and all I got was this cheap knock off Koran!

BurqaBarn reduces production of large size BurqaBags due to rising employee healthcare costs.

why.jpg
Brothers! We cannot eat such things as this... Why?
This Ramadan season, we must stay up and be ever watchful for Muhammad. For he rises up and gives all the good little girls a special prize... Maybe even some for little boys too.

Oh, Allah, we cannot read these chicken scratchings.

Noisy, hairy people, just like the Greeks. Pfft!

It was a great culture until the West polluted them with consumerism, like soap, refrigerators, reality game shows, boom boxes with Michael Jackson music, cell phones and satelite dishes. And what is up with those satelite dishes, every balcony has at least two!

Fortunately, our Middle East desk has been working on religious outreach programs, and developing community organizing and faith based initiatives. The three individuals holding a book in the picture are the emissars handpicked by Dear Leader to take the Egypt back from Western usurpators back to the masses. In other words, they are the special agents of our General Secretary and the party.

1) I stare and stare and stare at the picture but I still don't see the bunny!

2) This translation of "Fifty Shades of Gray" deviates from the original!

I dig the name, BB P. It needs a suitable graphic, though.

Ivan - liked your idea of Faithbook and added a little twist to it.

[img]/images/Faithbook.jpg[/img]