Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Annoying adverts going for broke re: $$$ on the internet

Maybe it's just me, Comrades, but, have you noticed the annoying submissions on almost any post that, with absurd and abrupt segways say things like this: "…like marion said I was amazed by my hairdresser's analyist's gardener's mother-in-law making $16,000 per month on her computer by doing this. She just bought herself a fabulous new Prius! Go to: GFYforever.gig to see how!"

It's never them that's making this money. It's some obscure person they know about that is doing it.

I thought it might be fun to see our Comrades' input regarding this subject, and what they might suggest as "helpful hints" regarding advertising your scam.

I know, it's annoying enough, so I suspect any input here may be construed as "encouragement" of copy-cat killers. So, I'm not expecting many responses.

However, some of these posts could possibly be copied and pasted as responses to these posts. Fight back, Comrades! Just a suggestion. Have fun! Do your annoying best! If you wish.

Your pal,
Pamalinsky