"I'm looking forward to Purge Season. Ahhh... the smell of fear, the sweat on the foreheads, the glaring Klieg lights, the flowing tears, the begging pleas for mercy... I don't know about you, but it gives me goose bumps and a warm fuzzy feeling that my cold-blooded reptillian hypothalamus really enjoys, like a snake sunning itself on a warm, flat rock."

Hillary Clinton,
People's Commissar

In the ’60s, Hillary Clinton poured her heart out

My only question is, why this John Peavoy had not been liquidated along with his archive? Or at least blinded, be-tongued, and be-eared?

College correspondence reveals a different side of the candidate

“Since Xmas vacation, I've gone through three and a half metamorphoses and am beginning to feel as though there is a smorgasbord of personalities spread before me,” Ms. Rodham wrote to Mr. Peavoy in April 1967. “So far, I've used alienated academic, involved pseudo-hippie, educational and social reformer and one-half of withdrawn simplicity.”

Red,

Finally some truth to begin the glorious personality cult that we will build around our dear leader. However, is this the best our propaganda department can put out?

It is urgent that we begin to dicuss Our Dear Leader's "Mythical Early Years" in order to circumvent the capitalist propaganda that is being spread.

The latest lie is that Dear Leader's nickname in High School was "The FRIGIDAIRE". I am unsure if this is a reference to her formidible thighs, thick torso, and cankles or is a reference to her undesirability as in

" quick- close the door before the frigid air gets in"

Does this mean our Empress has multiple personalities? Do we have to worry about one of them sympathizing with the kkkapitalists? I am very worried, we need Dr. Fuku to come and examine her. (I shudder to imagine what that would be like)

Do not worry Betty, all progressives have a farce personnna they use during election time. They call this being a "moderate" and the true moderates always fall for it and then wonder what happens after the election as the "special police" kick in the door.

After Hillary is "elected" (the "non-living" vote outnumbers anything the conservatives have), she will revert to true form and silence ALL opposition. Our moonbat progressive base will eagerly assist in the formation of a true "police state" since they perceive that they will be the ones in power (until they question Hillary, then they will learn).

I have only got part way through the Hillary's thesis, but so far it seems entirely consistent with her actions. Remember the letters that were published not long ago? While the msm said there were no smoking guns, there certainly was a lot that could be learned about the Hillary in them.