"I'm looking forward to Purge Season. Ahhh... the smell of fear, the sweat on the foreheads, the glaring Klieg lights, the flowing tears, the begging pleas for mercy... I don't know about you, but it gives me goose bumps and a warm fuzzy feeling that my cold-blooded reptillian hypothalamus really enjoys, like a snake sunning itself on a warm, flat rock."

Hillary Clinton,
People's Commissar

It's Time to Start Thinking About a Running Mate

Well, I've been thinking....who's going to be my Veep?

I need a Cube Focus Group and Poll.

It's been suggested that I should get a professional from within the healthcare industry to help with my Hillarycare™

Today I received a resume from a certain heathcare provider. a real go-getter....Mildred Ratched R.N.

This girl has grit and knows what it takes to be in control!

Don't we look great together?

Ratched-Clinton.jpg

I think we'd make a great pair, but I have to explore all my options and that's where The Party™ comes in....I need all of you to make suggestions and give me your reasons. I'll choose my top 5 recommendations and then we'll have a poll.

Siempre Victoria! (I got that off a Che T-shirt...kinda catchy in a Latino way)

H08

(raises hand) I know, I know! Dr. Kavorkian. He'd be perfect as your right hand (or claw or tentacle). This man is a pioneer in american progress. If anyone should give you trouble during your campaign just draw up a suicide note and have the doc take care of the rest.

May I humbly suggest that you need no running mate? After all, we can not have anyone who thinks they can take your place, and since there will be no more elections post coronation, we need no one to be the next standard bearer. Hillary. you are our All, your glory will be everlasting!

May I humbly suggest that you need no running mate? After all, we can not have anyone who thinks they can take your place, and since there will be no more elections post coronation, we need no one to be the next standard bearer. Hillary. you are our All, your glory will be everlasting!

<snarling>
Fool! Quit leaking Party secrets! Until my coronation we must use the Constitution for The Party's gain until I am in power, then we'll tear up (to paraphrase Von Bethmann-Hollweg) that "scrap of paper".

Ah...Dr. Kavorkian. Why my husband didn't pardon him in the first place, Ill never know. Dr. Malek might feel slighted though if I run with Dr. K.
I'll consider it. He does have appeal among The Party™ faithful.
Maybe Surgeon General if not Veep?

H08

Hillary wrote:<snarling whisper>
Fool! Quit leaking Party secrets! Until my coronation we must use the Constitution for The Party's gain until I am in power, then we'll tear up (to paraphrase Von Bethmann-Hollweg) that "scrap of paper".

Ah...Dr. Kavorkian. Why my husband didn't pardon him in the first place, Ill never know. Dr. Malek might feel slighted though if I run with Dr. K.
I'll consider it. He does have appeal among The Party™ faithful.

H08

As a second consideration, Your Highness, please allow me to submit Nancy Pelosi, as described in this thread.

Though upon further thought, she may be more useful as Speaker (or maybe not, judging by the past year...)

The Revolution in Permanence.
-Mikhail

Hillary wrote:<snarling whisper>

*Commissar Pupovich gingerly brushing out singed fur*

Great Stalins Ghost!

Your Highness!!! Many apologies! It was not my fault! It was (Commissar thumbing through Party Directory)... Kommissar of Robotics Progressive Red Fox's fault! He assured me that he had my secure scrambler fixed. It's won't happen again if I have anything to say about it.

What I meant to post was to suggest Cindy Sheehan as your running "mate." She would help to quiet the near traitorous anti war wing who do not understand your need to appeal to the less progressive voters.

Sheehan?!? The last time she tried running for any position, the democrat party wouldn't let her. Why would they let her be The Lizard Queen's running "mate" if she couldn't even run for... um... ice cream....

Shehan is not important, she is but a mere holding place till the coronation. The important thing of course is that Her Highness knows it was not my fault if any confidential information was exposed! Dagnab Progressive Red Fox! He swore that scrambler was secure! And I even foolishly gave him one of the Chairman's Hummels for the job.

Sheehan?
Hmmm....Sheehan.

Well, I admit she's very photogenic and would add luster to any campaign....Just ask Zombie.

However....She made some nasty comments about me and my good friend Nancykins.
<whispers to the Chairman "She's still my friend isn't she? I want you to check on these rumours the Reichwingnuts are spreading that Pelosi is leaning towards Obama.">
I will consider it though for expediency. We do need the Moonbat vote. Maybe I can offer her a cabinet position? I think she understands the military. Secretary of Defense? Whaddya think?

H08

If you choose not to use Shehan, she would be good for a cabinet position, perhaps next to the Hummel the Chairman gave you and the bronze Hsu head.

I would like to nominate Hugo Chavez to be your running mate. Think of the latin vote that you would get from such a bold and daring move?
I know I know some people would argue that he/she/it would have to be a natural born citizen of the US, well with creative arguing and our control of the judicial system we could get around that. Here is how. The constitution states:

Article 2, Section 1:
No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States

Nothing in that states anything about the VP, just the Pres. They will argue that if your Gloriousness should become incapacitated then what. Well we know that will never happen, and the constitution will be shredded upon your coronation day anyhow.

Or if not Hugo, how about The current Overlord of the UN? Oh even better!! Then we will have ties to the UN and one step closer to handing over our autonomy to the world body. I am heady with delight.

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

O'Brien wrote:I would like to nominate Hugo Chavez to be your running mate. Think of the latin vote that you would get from such a bold and daring move?
I know I know some people would argue that he/she/it would have to be a natural born citizen of the US, well with creative arguing and our control of the judicial system we could get around that. Here is how. The constitution states:

Article 2, Section 1:
No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States

Nothing in that states anything about the VP, just the Pres. They will argue that if your Gloriousness should become incapacitated then what. Well we know that will never happen, and the constitution will be shredded upon your coronation day anyhow.

Or if not Hugo, how about The current Overlord of the UN? Oh even better!! Then we will have ties to the UN and one step closer to handing over our autonomy to the world body. I am heady with delight.

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

It is a fine point Comrade O'Brien, but technically that bothersome document does not distinguish about whether a president is incapacitated or could be, it merely states is "eligible to that Office." Of course, it will all be moot come Coronation day, but I suppose we do have to follow the rules to some small degree until then, at least not cross the line in an obvious way,

I can't believe all these Cheney/Satan '08 bumper stickers I've been seeing.
My good friend wouldn't desert me!
It's probably another Rovian plot to make people think he has defected.
Ahh...maybe it's just politics. He's holding out for a better offer.
Somebody get on the horn and call Lucifer and see if he's interested.
Who'll be my Prince of Darkness when I'm Queen of The Universe?
If he's not interested in Veep, offer him a cabinet position. I'm thinking HUD or Education. He'd be a prefect fit. Also thank him for that beautiful boquet of poison ivy, belladonna, and thornapple he sent for my birthday.

While we're making contacts, has anybody spoken to Grim?

H08

Hmmm, that would be most disturbing as a real Cheney/Satan ticket would be attractive. It never hurts to have the Prince of Darkness on one's side. But clearly that is but a VRWC trick to try and steal votes from Our Empress.

Commissar Pupovich wrote: It never hurts to have the Prince of Darkness on one's side.

Ozzy Ozbourne?

Dear Leader Hillary, thank you for sharing one of your baby pictures with us.

Our Exalted Empress, Hillary wrote:While we're making contacts, has anybody spoken to Grim?

I just received an e-mail back from the Reaper Incarnate, and he said he's a little busy right now in Africa and N. Korea, but he'll call as soon as he gets a chance.

-Mikhail

can't believe all these Cheney/Satan '08 bumper stickers I've been seeing.
My good friend wouldn't desert me!

You mean they're two different people?

I just received an e-mail back from the Reaper Incarnate, and he said he's a little busy right now in Africa and N. Korea, but he'll call as soon as he gets a chance.

-Mikhail
Thanks AK. I understand what it's like to have a busy schedule. When he does call back, let Grim know he's being considered.
Between his day & night job and all the Bush protests, I don't know how he finds any time at all!

Commissar Pupovich wrote: It is a fine point Comrade O'Brien, but technically that bothersome document does not distinguish about whether a president is incapacitated or could be, it merely states is "eligible to that Office." Of course, it will all be moot come Coronation day, but I suppose we do have to follow the rules to some small degree until then, at least not cross the line in an obvious way,

Yes yes, "eligible to that Office", the office of president, not vice-president. So the vice president could be a Martian. And for those who bring up the point of "Well the vice president could become president if the president gets whacked or something" we merely throw at them: "Why would the president become incapacitated? What, are you planning on hurting our empress? THOUGHTCRIME!!!" And away they go never to be seen again.

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Ah, the day is coming Comrade O'Brien.... No wait.... it has always been this way hasn't it?

Hillary wrote:Well, I've been thinking....who's going to be my Veep?
My Dear Comrade Hillary,
Are you still offering the veep to Comrade Obama, after this?

I want you to punish him! Do what you do best!
Railroad tracks?
Fort Marcy Park?
Airplane?
Just do it!

Great Stalin's Ghost! I heard some talk about this incident but had not seen the proof. Yes Empress! We must punish this impudent and traitorous Longlegged MacDaddy! Use all of the evil just means at your disposal! For the Common Good™!

Saul!

You know me better than that.

Pennsylvania is in the bag. Operation Lazarus will be a complete success.
It's fun stringing Mac Daddy along.
Let him flip the bird while I kill two with one stone.

Things are going as planned....nothing is more important to lib than voting for the underdog...the sympathy vote...blah, blah, blah.

Am I bitter? Hell no!

Flat Fatima or Flat Gareth...both seem pliable enough to do your bidding...