Hogg's Farewell Tweet??

Gun control activist David Hogg wants supporters to deliver his dead body to the National Rifle Association's front doorstep if he is ever fatally shot. The Parkland shooting survivor who told "older" Democrats to "move the--- off the plate" in 2018 has new plans to forward his agenda: hashtag activism #MyLastShot and the macabre dumping of his body at the NRA's Virginia headquarters.

Craptek News Service

Meh, he's like The Who. Just as The Who have done multiple farewell tours, Hogg's gonna tweet multiple farewell tweets.

download.jpg

Here's hoping that Hogg's cold dead body dumped on the doorstep of the NRA will put an end to all this gun violence.

As someone that grew up when boys use to come to school with guns in racks displayed in their pick up trucks, the fear is real. Looking back I have to pinch myself to realize how lucky I was to have survived.

{Off}

Comrade Captain Craptek, I have missed seeing your nuts around here.

Comrade Captain Craptek, there is just nothing better than a true idiot Useful Idiot. We'll soon know when Hogg's outlived his usefulness.

Sort of like when Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin casually mentions she's been missing your nuts...could just be a wind up for that ball bustin' Red Hammer CIZ carries at all times.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
download.jpg

Here's hoping that Hogg's cold dead body dumped on the doorstep of the NRA will put an end to all this gun violence.

As someone that grew up when boys use to come to school with guns in racks displayed in their pick up trucks, the fear is real. Looking back I have to pinch myself to realize how lucky I was to have survived.

{Off}

Comrade Captain Craptek, [highlight=#ffff00]I have missed seeing your nuts[/highlight] around here.

Comrade Clara,

And I displaying them.

CC

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Meh, he's like The Who. Just as The Who have done multiple farewell tours, [highlight=#ffff00]Hogg's gonna tweet multiple farewell tweets[/highlight].

Comrade,

Seems the young lad may possess a multi-tweet magazine! How awkward!

CC

jackalopelipsky wrote:Comrade Captain Craptek, there is just nothing better than a true idiot Useful Idiot. We'll soon know when Hogg's outlived his usefulness.

Sort of like when Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin casually mentions she's been missing your nuts...[highlight=#ffff00]could just be a wind up for that ball bustin' Red Hammer[/highlight] CIZ carries at all times.

Comrade fellow rodent jackalopelipsky,

I'm taking great pains care to avoid such an event.

CC

*PS- May I call you jack?

Captain Craptek wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Meh, he's like The Who. Just as The Who have done multiple farewell tours, Hogg's gonna tweet multiple farewell tweets.

Comrade,

Seems the young lad may possess a multi-tweet magazine! How awkward!

CC
Although perhaps not as awkward as having multiple toots.

Hero Hogg Sez Dump My Body At The NRA!

Holy Marx! Can't EVERYONE see that Hero Hogg is heroically BEGGING for Martyrdom in the name of "The New Heroic Peoples' Revolutionary Soviet of Amerikkka"?

As for Commissar Kindly Uncle Unkulturny, my our beet collective voted unanimously to erect a life-size statue of Hero Hogg should he be martyred in the name of The World of Next Tuesday!! (Of course, if he fails in his goal or if he were actually horse-shi... uhh, merely posing, then he will quietly be inducted into Commissar-training...)

Nostradoofus.gif

Comrade Hogg needs to be re-educated.

"Every Communist must grasp the truth, "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party."

Therefore, those who possess guns are good Party members. And those who use the Three-Line Rifle M1891 are select among the elect.

I didn't know Piglet Hogg was a valuable member of the NRA to ask them to pay for his burial.

Viable survivors of planned parenthood can be dropped off at the fire station with no penalty, I suppose the NRA can pick up the slack, especially if the Hogglet is gunned down in a random act of capitalist pro-second amendment violence.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Viable survivors of planned parenthood can be dropped off at the fire station with no penalty, I suppose the NRA can pick up the slack, especially if the Hogglet is gunned down in a random act of capitalist pro-second amendment violence.
Why do I hear haunting strains of "The Streets of Laredo"?

...I saw a young activist wrapped in white linen,
Wrapped in white linen, as cold as the clay....

"Oh, beat the drum slowly and play the pipes lowly,
Play the dead march as they carry me away,
Get six screaming snowflakes to wail at my coffin
As they drop it on the doorstep of the d*mn NRA...."

RedDiaperette wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Viable survivors of planned parenthood can be dropped off at the fire station with no penalty, I suppose the NRA can pick up the slack, especially if the Hogglet is gunned down in a random act of capitalist pro-second amendment violence.
Why do I hear haunting strains of "The Streets of Laredo"?

...I saw a young activist wrapped in white linen,
Wrapped in white linen, as cold as the clay....

"Oh, beat the drum slowly and play the pipes lowly,
Play the dead march as they carry me away,
Get six screaming snowflakes to wail at my coffin
As they drop it on the doorstep of the d*mn NRA...."

Dang, RD..that Karaoke Hooliganism just makes 'pelipsky's eyes moist...such tenderness and emotion..you soaked up some real Texazistan legend...

'pelipsky

Captain Craptek wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:Comrade Captain Craptek, there is just nothing better than a true idiot Useful Idiot. We'll soon know when Hogg's outlived his usefulness.

Sort of like when Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin casually mentions she's been missing your nuts...[highlight=#ffff00]could just be a wind up for that ball bustin' Red Hammer[/highlight] CIZ carries at all times.

Comrade fellow rodent jackalopelipsky,

I'm taking great pains care to avoid such an event.

CC

*PS- May I call you jack?

Fellow rodent and friend since 'pelipsky ain't after your nuts...hard to believe, "pelipsky knows..but there it is. Carrots?? Cabbage?? BEETS! that's a whole new trade deal negotiation. The mythical hare brained horned rodent has been called so many names. real ones are a distant dumpster fire growing smaller the real view mirror.

So glad to make your acquaintance.
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Conspiracies and alliances...disgraceful. There's beets to tend, and distill and ferment...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Conspiracies and alliances...disgraceful. There's beets to tend, and distill and ferment...

Comrade Ivan the S,

Beware - the four legged fur bearers RD, BR549, and CC are scouting out the orchard as I speak!

All Fur One!

Comrades,

In addition to my duties in tractor barn #2 and the beet distillery fields, I am a keeper of one of the People's orchards.

I don't take threats lightly, and I want to assure all of you, that I have the Peoples nuts well in hand.

IMAG1212_1.jpg

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrades,

In addition to my duties in tractor barn #2 and the beet distillery fields, I am a keeper of one of the People's orchards.

I don't take threats lightly, and I want to assure all of you, that I have the Peoples nuts well in hand.

IMAG1212_1.jpg

Looks as though one nut has already begun the transition!

Pardon me, Captain; am I to understand you are eyeballing my nuts? Bad touch. That's protected. Don't go south of the barbed wire, it won't go well for you.

"What are the liberals whinin' for?" said Files-on-Parade.
"To piss you off, to piss you off," the NRA man said.
"What makes you look so mad, so mad?" said Files-on-Parade.
"I'm annoyed by what I've got to watch," the NRA man said.
For they're dumpin' Hoggy Whiner, the Internationale will play,
The liberals are all about — they're dumpin' him to-day;
They've taken off 'is Antifa card an' cut his pants away,
And I must admit he looks quite silly in that state today,
An' they're dumpin' Hoggy Whiner in the mornin'.

"What makes the rear-rank breathe so 'ard?" said Files-on-Parade.
"They've done PT, they've done PT," the NRA man said.
"What makes that front-rank man fall down?" says Files-on-Parade.
"'E's laughin' 'ard, e's laughin' 'ard," the NRA man said.
They are dumpin' Hoggy Whiner, they are draggin' 'im around,
They 'ave 'alted Hoggy Whiner by 'is coffin on the ground;
An' 'e'll whine for ninety minutes, and all the crowd will yawn,
'E'll whine and gripe and piss and moan, the sneakin' liberal' hound -
O they 're dumpin' Hoggy Whiner in the mornin'!

"'Is 'ouse was right-'and 'ouse to mine," said Files-on-Parade.
"You poor son-of-a-bitch, I wonder you've still got your ears," the NRA man said.
"I 've drunk 'is beer a score o' times," said Files-on-Parade.
"Not very particular about 'oo yer drink with, are ye?" the NRA man said.
They are dumpin' Hoggy Whiner, so go divvy up 'is kit,
'E was 'ad while 'e was whinin' — God bless the man did it;
E's Antifa's cute pillow boy but now's an end to it,
While they 're dumpin' Hoggy Whiner in the mornin'.

"What 's that so black agin the sun?" said Files-on-Parade.
"It's Hoggy's black soul passin' on," the NRA man said.
"What's that that whimpers all around?" said Files-on-Parade.
"It's liberals a-whinin', you get used to it," the NRA man said.
For they're done with Hoggy Whiner, you can 'ear the quickstep play,
The NRA's in column, an' we're marchin' all away;
Ho! there's 'appiness among the armed, and the music will be gay,
After dumpin' Hoggy Whiner in the mornin'.

P.P. Gogol,

Komrade Kipling is always welcome in this nest!

CC

Hogg-Craptek.png

My pleasure, comrade. No need to thank me.

CC