GOP End Near

GWONT is upon us Comrades. Soon the unreconstructed, unconstitutional Constitutionist America will fall. Republicans unaware.

Toward the end of his new book, “R.I.P. G.O.P.,” the renowned Democratic pollster Stanley Greenberg makes a thrilling prediction, delivered with the certainty of prophecy. “The year 2020 will produce a second blue wave on at least the scale of the first in 2018 and finally will crash and shatter the Republican Party that was [highlight=#FF99CC]consumed by the ill-begotten battle to stop the New America from governing[/highlight],” he writes.

It's like living in that Back to the Future HELL in which Biff was KING and married to your mother. Unreconstructed, unconstitutional Constitutionist AmeriKKKa is o-ver and The New America has a Manifest Destiny to civilize and subdue our lives.

Greenberg foresees “the death of the Republican Party as we've known it,” and a Democratic Party “liberated from the nation's suffocating polarization to use government to advance the public good.”

But, Comrades salvation is upon us...

The inexorable force of demography bringing us a new, enlightened political dispensation.

Comrades, by casting your vote for Democrats, and their agents of demography, unreconstructed, constitutional Constitutionist Americans can make atonement and restitution.

Republicans can earn dispensations through public Trump denials.

I am not now, nor have I ever been, someone who looked at the orange man as anything but bad.

Covfefe wrote:I am not now, nor have I ever been, someone who looked at the orange man as anything but bad.

Your denouncement has been logged Comrade Covfefe.

When someone is so completely bbb...bbb...baaaa-aaad to the bone..and nation wide...strict unity in declaring that individual as such just speaks to volume setting 11.

Yes, Trump's bad. He's nation wide. Log your denouncement before it's too late.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Comrades! We will never succeed with impeachment if we keep getting distracted, and it's not easy when there's a squirrel running in and out the room all the time.

We now have a new distraction, which is a sequel to the failed Kavanough distraction. Why can't we focus on one issue and stay on it?

Kavanough_Impeachment.jpg

Red Square wrote:Comrades! We will never succeed with impeachment if we keep getting distracted, and it's not easy when there's a squirrel running in and out the room all the time.

We now have a new distraction, which is a sequel to the failed Kavanough distraction. Why can't we focus on one issue and stay on it?

Kavanough_Impeachment.jpg

The LACK of DISCIPLINE and FOCUS within Dem's ranks needs the Red Shovel up side the head.

Comisarka Piekie, the mythical hare-brained horned rodent begs you to restore some Discipline and F.O.C.U.S. in this hot mess the Main Streamed Media is throwin' up against the wall to see what sticks. !!! Foo Fightin' is not allowed in TPC™ War Room. And besides, the Main Streamed Media is goin' to clean up their own hot mess MESS. Sanitary Conditions are maintained in a DISCIPLINED and F.O.C.U.S.E.D. Party. This is not Woodstock...this is the Democrat Party, there are RULES!

Aren't there?? Is anyone at DNC workin' on this??? Is there a committee being formed to address the unfocused lawlessness goin' on around here??? Anyone??? Any-One??

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Captain Craptek wrote:Trump? Trump who?

CC that "pretend you don't know" squirrel-brained rodent act may work on other Comrades...but not with this mythical hare-brained horned rodent comrade.

There is a log of denouncers...and you're not listed...as yet, ...right, C.C.? It was just the next thing on your day planner wasn't it? Just as soon as you finish your cup of coffee ....right?

jackalopelipsky wrote:

CC that "pretend you don't know" squirrel-brained rodent act may work on other Comrades...but not with this mythical hare-brained horned rodent comrade.

There is a log of denouncers...and you're not listed...as yet, ...right, C.C.? It was just the next thing on your day planner wasn't it? Just as soon as you finish your cup of coffee ....right?

Trump WHO!? Trump YOU! Go Trump yourself!

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

Trump WHO!? Trump YOU! Go Trump yourself!

Comrade Stierlitz, your denouncement of Trump has been logged and your Certified Dispensation is being processed. Upon receipt, keep this Certified Dispensation with you at all times. Present this Certified Dispensation anytime the New America Manifest Destiny comes to civilize and subdue your soul.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:...but not with this mythical hare-brained horned rodent
Not to denigrate your noble cultural "hare"-itage, comrade, but you are not a "mythical hare-brained horned rodent" but rather a mythical hare-brained horned lagomorph.

You're welcome.

- SK

Chief Designer wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:...but not with this mythical hare-brained horned rodent
Not to denigrate your noble cultural "hare"-itage, comrade, but you are not a "mythical hare-brained horned rodent" but rather a mythical hare-brained horned lagomorph.

You're welcome.

- SK

Chief Designer, correcting 'pelipsky in what 'pelipsky thinks 'pelipsky is ain't goin' to earn you any kind of Certificate of Dispensation when the New America replaces the unreconstructed, unconstitutional Constitutionist America. Dispensation is earned by denouncing Trump. The end of unreconstructed, unconstitutional, Constitutionist America is arriving in 2020. Best you get your engineer's logical and linear mind focused on your own survival...and let the mythical hare-brained horned rodent look after itself.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

lagomorph.

Yep, I had to look it up in the people's dictionary.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:lagomorph.

Yep, I had to look it up in the people's dictionary.

But that didn't earn you no kind of dispensation from the New America being ushered in when Daddy, Trump, and the GOP are dead.:

“liberated from the nation's suffocating polarization to use government to advance the public good.”

That The People's Dictionary definition didn't inhibit Janet Reno OR Janet Napalatano not one bit in spreading the public good. Best you get on back to Tractor Barn #2 and start writing up your Trump Denunciation now...or the Public Good's gonna get you like it got 'pelipsky. And look what happened to 'pelipsky...thinkin' it's some kind of mythical horned rodent! You don't even WANT to come here, comrade. Denounce before it's too late.

Comrades,

Despite certain narrative fails, Crossfire Hurricane, Operation Ding Dong, and Ukrainian Joe, to name a few...the GOP is really on the wane. This time next year, New America will begin to bring the public good for your own good...and at your expense, of course.

New America is going to crush Trump and the GOP in 2020.
New America is giving all comrades grace period to denounce Trump.

After Trump and GOP is crushed, all offers of dispensation will cease.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Chief Designer, correcting 'pelipsky in what 'pelipsky thinks 'pelipsky is ain't goin' to earn you any kind of Certificate of Dispensation when the New America replaces the unreconstructed, unconstitutional Constitutionist America ... Best you get your engineer's logical and linear mind focused on your own survival...and let the mythical hare-brained horned rodent look after itself.

My Marx, comrade! You are not somehow suggesting that some of us are unequal, are you?

- SK

This Trump. Sucking common sense and any semblance of sanity out of the Democrat Party. Image

Comrade Kalishnikook, I denounce your waste of the People's interweb resources by reiterating the obvious and re-stating the common knowledge of how Trump Sucks.

You have been reported to the Department of Redundancy Department who will deal with you directly. Tidy up your affairs, and when you get to the train station, be sure to leave your ration card in the box with my name on it I'll take good care of it while you're gone, you won't be needing it for a while.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrade Kalishnikook, I denounce your waste of the People's interweb resources by reiterating the obvious and re-stating the common knowledge of how Trump Sucks.

You have been reported to the Department of Redundancy Department who will deal with you directly. Tidy up your affairs, and when you get to the train station, be sure to leave your ration card in the box with my name on it I'll take good care of it while you're gone, you won't be needing it for a while.

Forelock tug to the ever necessary, Papa K for stirring THE Ivan the Stakhanovets to do what he does best...and with YOUR ration card, too! Just awesome!! You're a star, Papa K. And when you get here, at the end of your train journey, "pelipsky will do utmost to ensure you your very own bunk, so you don't have to share. That's how esteemed you are to 'pelipsky.

Ambassador to Texazistan, may 'pelipsky count this statement as official denunciation? If so, your official waxed sealed and stamped Dispensation freeing you from ANY conduct unbecoming to New America. All you have to do is just wave this Official Dispensation and all your unreconstructed, unconstitutional, Constitutionist America sins will be washed away when Trump and the GOP are dealt the final crushing blow in 2020.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549
Ambassador to Texazistan Honor Guard

Chief Designer wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:
Chief Designer, correcting 'pelipsky in what 'pelipsky thinks 'pelipsky is ain't goin' to earn you any kind of Certificate of Dispensation when the New America replaces the unreconstructed, unconstitutional Constitutionist America ... Best you get your engineer's logical and linear mind focused on your own survival...and let the mythical hare-brained horned rodent look after itself.

My Marx, comrade! You are not somehow suggesting that some of us are unequal, are you?

- SK

That's exactly what Jackalopelipsky is sayin'. If 'pelipsky was equal ...then how's come 'pelipsky is ALREADY arrived at the destination, Papa K is now migratin' to - sans ration card??

Answer 'pelipsky that, logical, linear, engineering mind of Chiefdom.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Chief Designer wrote:

- SK

That's exactly what Jackalopelipsky is sayin'. If 'pelipsky was equal ...then how's come 'pelipsky is ALREADY arrived at the destination, Papa K is now migratin' to - sans ration card??

Answer 'pelipsky that, logical, linear, engineering mind of Chiefdom.

Quite obviously, some fictional horned lagamorphs are more equal than others...

- SK

Chief Designer wrote:
Quite obviously, some fictional horned lagamorphs are more equal than others...

- SK
Should that not be "fictional antlered lagomorphs"?

But then again, as with preferred pronouns, so with preferred nouns. Thus, if the antlers identify as horns, we must agree that they are horns, and if a lagomorph identifies as a rodent, we must agree that xe is a rodent. Unless, of course, the Party decrees otherwise.

Did San Fran Gran Nanski identify as GOP yesterday? She was running on at the mouth about supporting and defending the constitution, the President can't just do what he wants, quoting Thomas Paine and Ben Franklin and even said that the law applies to everyone...

I was listening on the homemade crystal radio that may or may not be in or near tractor barn #2, she sounded like she could have been wearing a MAGA (spit) hat.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Chief Designer wrote:Quite obviously, some fictional horned lagamorphs are more equal than others...
- SK
Should that not be "fictional antlered lagomorphs"?
But then again, as with preferred pronouns, so with preferred nouns. Thus ...
Do you, RedD, feel sometimes like, whatchamacallit... uh, hemispherically antlered?
And if so, which kind of morph do you, like, feel then?

(uh, allomorph?
like, one that explains the comprehension of phonological variations for specific morphemes ?)

(or - let me further hypothesize, if I may - more, like, alumorph?)

(or even, huh, mesomorphically gynomorph?)

P.S.
In any case, I urge you to abstain from homomorph !!!

I no longer understand what anyone is talking about ... including myself. I have reached kollektivist nirvana.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Did San Fran Gran Nanski identify as GOP yesterday? ...
Nanski Peloski goin' GOPomorph???

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:... I was listening on the homemade crystal radio that may or may not be in or near tractor barn #2 ...
Incidentally, vee haf got TLTs (Transatlantic Laika Transmissions) of those sublime acts:

This here may or may not show Komrade Ivan receiving messages from the Supreme Crystal:

and the Kollektive is always happy to get crystal clear directives from the Highest Direktorate:

RedDiaperette wrote:I no longer understand what anyone is talking about ... including myself. I have reached kollektivist nirvana.
Splendid!
Now you just need even more crystal transmissions!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Did San Fran Gran Nanski identify as GOP yesterday? ...
Nanski Peloski goin' GOPomorph???

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:... I was listening on the homemade crystal radio that may or may not be in or near tractor barn #2 ...
Incidentally, vee haf got TLTs (Transatlantic Laika Transmissions) of those sublime acts:

This here may or may not show Komrade Ivan receiving messages from the Supreme Crystal:

and the Kollektive is always happy to get crystal clear directives from the Highest Direktorate:

Homemade Crystal Radio which may or may not be in or near Tractor Barn #2...during those heady days of Mental Acid Jigglebath and Seandblasting Treatments in the Basement of this fine institution, ''pelipsky has memory from Austin, Texazistan - and Ambassador Stahonovets may have shared memory, too...but a homeless guy was living under an overpass with complete Homemade Crystal Internet using a line of diesel batteries pilfered from heavy earth moving equipment at near by construction site and a cell phone.

Just MAGA on!

A morph memory from a mythical antlered lagomorph who knows for sure is just a mythical horned rodent in everyone's eyes.

'pelipsky
#BR 549