Hillary considering 2020

[img]/images/various_uploads/Hillary_HDR22_bumper_sticker.jpg[/img]

You'se guys out there in da good old USA America probly heard da news yesterday when Rep. Adam Schiff let you know what Trump said when he was talkin' on da horn with Trump's mark in da Ukraine.

Don Trump sounded just like what he is, a no good Mafia boss shakin' down a mark.

Dis whole situation is sadly gonna take down Joe Biden 'cause he's in da way of Don Trump and Don Trump the Mafia boss is still gonna be standin' and shaken' everybody down still. Shakedown capitalism. You gotta buy 'der insurance or yer gonna get whacked if yer in da way.

So I'm talkin' to da boys 'bout getting in da race dis time for 2020 cause none of dose knuckleheads runnin' against Don Trump da Mafia boss is worth a slug.

Somebody's got to fight fer da good old USA America and against all dat corruption and stuff dat Don Trump da mafia boss been doing shakin' down everybody and usin' his office fer organized criminal activities an' who-knows-what.

I just want you'se to know America, I'm thinkin' 'bout 2020. 'Cause somebody gots to stop Trump usein' da government fer organized crime.

yers,

Hillary Clinton

PS: Yer generous donations will get you some great gifts.

This has been long in the making.

Are you ready for President [email protected]?

[img]/images/Hillary_hdr22_mobster_campaign_photo.jpg[/img]

It will be Hillary forever and ever and ever.

I'm forecasting 100% of the vote will go to Hillary this time.

Since 2008 and before - since the time she was 'co-President'; she has struggled to grab the reins of power. Her rightful throne and scepter have been repeatedly snatched from her grasp and held tantalizingly close to her reach, each time.

Remembering the past and mistakes that were made, she will be sure to be better prepared this time... perhaps, level the playing field a bit more.

Now, it's her turn...

New Campaign Slogan

Hillary 2020! Or, you will die tryin'!