Piers Morgan is Racist!

I just came across this AWFUL thoughtkrime video with Piers Morgan being RACIST!

What should we do with him? I propose doing that thing they do in Africa where the fill a tire with gasoline, put it round a guy's neck, and set it on fire.

[OFF]

In honor of Piers Morgan and his demonstrated English sensibility, a sensibility which I share despite being American, I'm having a large plate of fish and chips for supper tonight.

Also, it's fun watching the script-reading drone get shut down and stopped in his tracks over and over again by everybody else present.

I'm not sure, but I think the chap who identifies as "cis-man" should actually be identifying as
"cis-shitweasel."

In all seriousness, this "hundred genders" crap is going to wind up scarring a whole lot of kids.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:... What should we do with him [Piers Morgan]? ...
Send him to Kolyma, of course. To the (yet to be established) GendULAG camp. It's a camp for, as usual, prestupniks (i.e. perps), but - not as usual - gender-identifying ones.

Of course that Morgan perp will be assigned, per indisputable (what else?) ukase, the so-called kulak-gender. Then, lets see how Mister M perceives the real world after, say, six months or so...

(Note, that M will be surrounded by sleazos of Dzerzhinsky-|Yagoda-|Beria-gender, and the like.)

Comrades, fellow travelers and Earthlings. ...I forgot what I was going to type but here's a pertinent meme.

Ivan Betinov wrote:I'm not sure, but I think the chap who identifies as "cis-man" should actually be identifying as
"cis-shitweasel."

In all seriousness, this "hundred genders" crap is going to wind up scarring a whole lot of kids.
One of my teacher comrades mentioned that in twenty years or so people are going to go to jail or be sued for what they're doing to their children now. It's some kind of sickness to scar and physically alter a child so some parents can flaunt their progressiveness.