Trump, 21 Years Ago.

[OFF]

I was clicking around youtube and found this BBC HARDTalk interview of Donald Trump, broadcast in 1998.

This shows something about Donald Trump that all the modern material can't. It shows that he is consistent. Watching this interview, I couldn't help but think that the Trump of today is just like the Trump who was interviewed two decades ago.

If I had to sum up the Trump style, and why he does so many things differently than the slimy, spineless lawyer presidents of the past, I'd use this interview. He encapsulated everything - his program, his critics, his playbook, his life - in this interview. By far the best interview of Trump I've ever seen.

From one Russian ASSET to another...Trump sounds just like a Russian Asset.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:... shows that he is consistent. Watching this interview, I couldn't help but think that [highlight=#ffff00]the Trump of today is just like the Trump who was interviewed two decades ago[/highlight] ...
[ON]
Hah! There it is! Around 1:40 - You haf to be paranoid! I am paranoid!! His words!!!

[OFF]
Watched the interview, and only now read your comments, Stierlitz. Had I to write down, in short, my impressions, it would have been basically like your note. Consistence, across time (down even to micro-characteristics of his persona). Clearly detectable, some elemental honesty. Fine tuned antenna for "what humans, and their intentions, and their ways, are". Very down-to-earth personality. No "intellectualizin′" (inability, indeed), no masks (negotiation masks, that's another category, ja?).

Truly endearing (and consistent, too): Orange Man's closing Kek-smile (@25:23).

Btw, reminds also (including consistency!) of that interview, near 20 years earlier, with that flirtatiously attractive lady - we had it in TPC, too, wait a minute, where was that.. o yep, here!

OFF:
Awesome Post dear Stierlitz! And, you too, dear generous Genosse for including my post regarding Rona Barrett!

I found other videos whilst looking at yours but, what more is there to say?

I absolutely admire and respect our President and FIE on those who can't see the difference between bias and TRUTH!

I will admit to bias:
It's so simple: Bias favoring TRUTH vs. Bias favoring LIES!