'Democracy dies in darkness' is a cookbook

[img]/images/Schiff_Dark_Lord.jpg[/img]

If I understand the Democrats correctly, "Democracy dies in darkness" isn't just their motto, but also an operating procedure. Just like "To Serve Men" wasn't only the aliens' motto but a cookbook.

Serve_Man.jpg

DEMOCRATS: SERVING DEMOCRACY SINCE FDR.

This, comrades, is what spirit cooking is all about.

SECRET.jpg

It doesn't matter HOW they get there, so long as they DO get there. If it takes star chamber and no right to cross examine, so be it. I think we need to adopt the same rules used by the Jacobins during the Reign of Terror: the accused is assumed to be guilty until they can prove their innocence to the Revolutionary Tribunal. They are not allowed to call witnesses or face their accusers.

Before you can eat the spirit of Mankind you must first know how to hunt and trap it. This is best done in darkness. Democracy Dies in Darkness is sort of a hunting and cooking manual.

Young Prog Scouts get merit badges for knowledge of proper tracking, traps, and skinning of the human spirit.

Somewhat shocked, shocked, that the Pencil Neck Troop Troupe doesn't know even the ABC of truly kkkonspiratorial ops (like e.g. the sublime all-purpose catch-22 of "may or may not").

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:The Krystallnacht worked before too...
Ja! However, it already started on 11-9-2016! .......

Now it's time for Dicke Berta!
1) Full-of-Schiff must grow a Hitlerbärtchen, ze Hitler mustachio
2) zat Hitler-of-Schiff must dekkklare his Ermächtigungsgesetz!

APPENDIX

Mystery item No. 1

Only to the unwoke and unilluminated does impeachment in hidden dungeons appear dark. Au contraire, the proceedings are self-illuminated by the luminosity of the Illuminati who impeach, luminously.

All the talk 'pelipsky hears is: How 'bout them Texazistan Aggies?

Right, THE Ivan THE Stakhonovets?

One party police state rule is born in darkness.

Something along these lines (Adam Schiff's Baby. It's not what you're expecting. Top line instead of "Roman Polanski's Award-winning film," "One Party Police State Rule is Born in Darkness."

Ivan Betinov wrote:It doesn't matter HOW they get there, so long as they DO get there. If it takes star chamber and no right to cross examine, so be it. I think we need to adopt the same rules used by the Jacobins during the Reign of Terror: [highlight=#ff0000]the accused is assumed to be guilty until they can prove their innocence[/highlight] to the Revolutionary Tribunal. They are not allowed to call witnesses or face their accusers.
This is already how U.S. labor laws operate for those daring enough to offer employment to members of the World Workers Party - why not roll it out to the rest of the country's operations?

I hope that the show trials won't be held in secret. We need to be entertained with videos of Rethuglican miscreants, especially that racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, mysogynistic, homophobic, transphobic, what-else-ya-got-phobic Donald Trump being brought to his knees by the heroic Democratic Party, especially the super-heroic-with-cherries-on-top Squad. Or is it Squid? I never could keep that straight. And who needs democracy when we can have Donald Trump show trials instead?

Its all about free stuff and circuses...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJv ... e=youtu.be

(BONUS! don't miss the nice lady's commentary about "Pierre Delecto" about 22 seconds in...)

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:... the super-heroic-with-cherries-on-top Squad. Or is it Squid? I never could keep that straight ...
Isn't it Squat? Squat, like, Diddly-Squat? Squat, and take a S**ff?

But, but - Trump.
Da da, can't wait for, when they, like, put him (and his "democracy") in a kibitka, and - haida! haida! - off they go, to Sibirya!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Its all about free stuff and circuses...

(BONUS! don't miss the nice lady's commentary about "Pierre Delecto" about 22 seconds in...)

'pelipsky's Russian Asset mythical horned rodent mind is twirling....twirling...so Ambassador to Texazistan, are you agreeing that it IS all about free stuff and circus...like the nice lady said...or is this a trap to get comrades to disagree and say it's NOT all about free stuff and circuses...making the nice lady a liar? twirling...twirling...how to keep a mythical horned rodent Russian ASSET's mind busy while tending beets. Trap...trap...trap...

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:... the super-heroic-with-cherries-on-top Squad. Or is it Squid? I never could keep that straight ...
Isn't it Squat? Squat, like, Diddly-Squat? Squat, and take a S**ff?

But, but - Trump.
Da da, can't wait for, when they, like, put him (and his "democracy") in a kibitka, and - haida! haida! - off they go, to Sibirya!
Maybe it's me, but when I think of the squad squatting, I have to change my mental picture by going back to thinking of squid to avoid their squirting.

Silly Rabbit... anyone who disagrees with free stuff is a Rethugglikan ass-et. Agree with vigor, and you identify as one of us. Disagree and you show your true icy cold stone heart, and hatred of baby puppies and the Children. ™

Read some history or watch a YouTube about the precursor version of the phrase. It used to be "bread and circuses." Truly eye opening...

Say, your beet rows near the fenceline are almost weed-free, keep up the most equal work.

I know the topic here is serious. But do you accept for sale ads here?? Perhaps it can be repurposed to transport Stalinist criminals House Democrats to the Dominican Republic for a long, well deserved vacation.Image

Papa Kalashnikook - I'm a little confused by the language in that ad. Does it mean that this trailer currently sleeps 39 people, and you want this contraption gone before they wake up?

Will the 39 inside become the property of the purchasing party?

... and might this serve as the "room within a room", Branco (above) is talkin' about?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.

(today's Branco)

Right this way Komrades, right through this door...will take you to the room, of the room of the Impeachment Zone......................................................

Red Square wrote:Papa Kalashnikook - I'm a little confused by the language in that ad. Does it mean that this trailer currently sleeps 39 people, and you want this contraption gone before they wake up?

Will the 39 inside become the property of the purchasing party?
Yes and yes. Should the party of the second part (purchaser) wish to obtain the property of the party of the first part (seller) then the 39 become their headache responsibility. The definition of 'sleep' is in play here.

Komrade Ivan, at the :14 mark, do you know how many Fool Stamps it takes to get an Obamaphone? Askin for a fren.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:

Komrade Ivan, at the :14 mark, do you know how many Fool Stamps it takes to get an Obamaphone? Askin for a fren.
Ah Clara! I c huked on ebonics werked fir u. Our Komerad in the video, Dindu Nuffin, needs a little more Hah Screwl edumacation.

Back to the topic. The darkness that kills a democracy won't look as scary if you lighten it up with a touch of red menace.

[img]/images/Schiff_Red_Menace.jpg[/img]

Oh. THAT darkness.

see, I was thinking of a demographic...

nevermind, I have beets to tend and tractors to fix. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Papa Kalashnikook!
What a supreme Walkürenritt!

There (gets goosebumps-n-shivers) divine Lauren B, and here sweaty sweety Dindunuffin!

Mystery item No. 2

What about that American Film Classic - Darkness at High Noon?

Hey, who remembers about a month ago when they said Trump's phone calls were stored on some super secret high tech thingy that was supposed to be for classified info only, but none of his phone calls were classified so why were they in that super secret storage unless he was hiding something real dirty?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Hey, who remembers about a month ago when they said Trump's phone calls were stored on some super secret high tech thingy that was supposed to be for classified info only, but none of his phone calls were classified so why were they in that super secret storage unless he was hiding something real dirty?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Shhhh.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Hey, who remembers about a month ago when they said Trump's phone calls were stored on some super secret high tech thingy that was supposed to be for classified info only, but none of his phone calls were classified so why were they in that super secret storage unless he was hiding something real dirty?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Like the one in the bathroom in that mansion in Chappaqua New York that was wiped with a cloth or something?

Hold on, there's a knock at the d....

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Like the one in the bathroom in that mansion in Chappaqua New York that was wiped with a cloth or something?

Ivan? IIIVVVVAAAAANNNN!!!!!

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:... Like the one in the bathroom in that mansion in Chappaqua New York that was wiped with a cloth or something?

(speeding to be somehow of help) but.. but.. it wasn't "wiped"! it was just, y'know, like... suicided.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:... Like the one in the bathroom in that mansion in Chappaqua New York that was wiped with a cloth or something?

(speeding to be somehow of help) but.. but.. it wasn't "wiped"! it was just, y'know, like... suicided.

So now they're saying the whistleblower's identity is no longer relevant. In that case, I suppose it's safe to say it was George Kaplan all along.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:So now they're saying the whistleblower's identity is no longer relevant. In that case, I suppose it's safe to say it was George Kaplan all along.

Wait a second. If the whistleblower is George Kaplan and the whistleblower hired lawyers who say his identity isn't relevant but there is no Kaplan because he's a ruse created by “the professor” to fool the bad guys, there can't be any lawyers hired by Kaplan that could say his identity is irrelevant. This is all very confusing.

I'd better watch North by Northwest tonight so I can see Eva Marie Saint again. That should clear things up.

I say it was Colonel Mustard in the Library with the pipe wrench.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:So now they're saying the whistleblower's identity is no longer relevant. In that case, I suppose it's safe to say it was George Kaplan all along.
An interesting twist in this strange and baffling case of The Disappearing Whistleblower!! In our next episode we find out who flips and turn's State's evidence in the Barr/Durham criminal probe of the DOJ!!Image

Schiffski/Peloski Impeachment Catechism right this moment extended by:

#314. [DJT] murdered an austere citizen of Baghdad (using taxpayer-funded means, to boot!)

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:... Which one you think . . .

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Schiffski/Peloski Impeachment Catechism right this moment extended by:

#314. [DJT] murdered an austere citizen of Baghdad (using taxpayer-funded means, to boot!)
Ah yes, the Great World Leaders (according to the WaPo) leave us too soon. Rest in Pieces, Al Bagdaddy...Imagehttps://imgflip.com/memegenerator

... Revitalized German economy, noted author and animal rights advocate (plus vegetarian, jawohl!)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:... Revitalized German economy, noted author and animal rights advocate (plus vegetarian, jawohl!)

And a dedicated anti-smoking campaigner, not to mention an avid painter of enchanting city landscapes.

Red Square wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:... Revitalized German economy, noted author and animal rights advocate (plus vegetarian, jawohl!)

And a dedicated anti-smoking campaigner, not to mention an avid painter of enchanting city landscapes.

And he didn't drink alcohol. Very clean.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
Red Square wrote:

And he didn't drink alcohol. Very clean.

If only he'd used his demented psychos for goodness and niceness instead of evil...

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
An interesting twist in this strange and baffling case of The Disappearing Whistleblower!! In our next episode we find out who flips and turn's State's evidence in the Barr/Durham criminal probe of the DOJ!!Image

50 rubles on top-left guy. Bottom left looks like a KGB psychopath, top right has that look in his eyes, and bottom right has definitely had the shit beat out of him a few times, so he won't talk if he gets the rubber hose treatment.

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Maybe Colonel Alexander Vindman - House Star Chamber Witness and leaker- knows all about this super secret high tech thingy and how to WOKE it to impeach Trump.

It seems the whistleblower, whom Adam Schiff now declares redundant and unnecessary, may have a name....
A new report from RealClearInvestigations reveals that the anti-Trump “whistleblower” who prompted the current impeachment proceedings against President Trump is a registered Democrat who worked with a Democratic National Committee opposition researcher who dug up dirt on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.

Federal documents reveal that the whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella, previously worked in the Obama administration with former Vice President Joe Biden and former CIA Director John Brennan. RealClear reports that Ciaramella remained there into the Trump administration, and headed the Ukraine desk at the National Security Council, eventually transitioning into the West Wing, until June 2017.
https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/30/anti-trump-whistleblower-worked-with-dnc-operative-who-sought-dirt-on-trump-from-ukrainian-officials/

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Maybe Colonel Alexander Vindman - House Star Chamber Witness and leaker- knows all about this super secret high tech thingy and how to WOKE it to impeach Trump.

This man must be believed without question. He has many sparkly and dangly things affixed to his tunic, and he wears the hat of a bus driver.

A cookbook you say? I think Al-Baghdadi had recipes for that cookbook...This "austere religious scholar" and devoted family man.Image