Xi JinPooh - The Fairytale

Pooh.png

Once upon a time there was a communist dictator in China. His name was Pooh. Pooh loved his gun, but he hated freedom, which meant he hated Hong Kong.

Pooh loved his gun almost as much as Jimmy Hendrix loved his guitar.

Hendrix.jpg

Reminds me of this little appropriately named number:

Komrad JosephStalinthe3rd,

That is one equally disturbing video. Perhaps I did not consume the required amount of Beet Vodka and moldy rye bread to truly appreciate it.

I salute you from the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Komrad-in-Arms Red Salmon, I never considered taking in this amazing tale with the hum of Beet Vodka coursing through my brain cell rations. Great idea.

Curious, which part did you find disturbing? My children loved it.

Humbly returning salute with stiff back.

Over and out.

Most Equal Komrad JosephStalinthe3rd,

I found the licking of the gas return on the rifle a bit much. Mind you, I love my AK-47 (at least until El Presidente O'Rourke demands that I donate it to the Party). But I guess I'm a bit more reserved in my affection. One certainly would not want to do that too soon after firing the weapon. Ouch, tongue burns!

The bayoneting was a bit realistic. If you bayonet someone, you will get some on you. The movies make it look clean. It is not. If you don't have first hand knowledge, take it from me. Sort of like shooting someone at close range. You get some on you.

Perhaps the bayonet scene just brought back memories I had worked hard to suppress. That is what I found disturbing. It turns out my comment was entirely about me. I denounce myself for having inflicted it on all my Komrads.

From the Far Left of the stream,

Red Salmon