The Swamp Shrugged

[img]/images/Swamp_Shrugged_600.jpg[/img]

The Swamp Shrugged
A progressive answer to Atlas Shrugged

A SYNOPSIS

Who are the most essential people in our nation? The deep state bureaucrats who make everything in the country work. Who does everyone hate and despise? The deep state bureaucrats.

They are the brains behind everything - and yet they are vilified and forced to limit the scope of their important work because of archaic legal and constitutional constraints and some worrisome growing calls for greater accountability.

But what if they all suddenly disappeared? What if the deep state were to go on strike and vanish without a trace to some secret location, so remote and hidden that not a single leak points at its existence?

The Swamp Shrugged is the story of what happens to the country when the deep state disappears in a pique of self-righteous indignation. It is the strike of the betters, who get fed up with people trying to tie their hands and to impede their vital efforts of spreading the life-giving micromanagement and control to all spheres of government.

The deep state bureaucrats believe they are so essential that once they disappear people will be sorry and beg them to come back and regulate everyone's existence once again.

Except things don't turn out that way.

Atlases_Grass.jpg

To be continued…

Special thanks to Margaret for the idea.

Step 1. The swamp shrugs.
Step 2. Their ass is grass.

As opposed to what happened in Atlas Shrugged:

[img]/images/Atlas_Shrugged_Spa_Massage.jpg[/img]

This is the most brilliant strike e.v.a.h. Not even the workers for taxpayer bailed out auto factories have been THIS BOLD.

A Righteous Indignation Walk-Off - 'pelipsky is staggered by MAGAnatmatitude of this Orchestrated Strike.

This is the only way to save the earth, civilization, and The Mother Land of U.S.S.A. But do we have the Walk-Off Indignation of Righteous fortitude to pull it off?

'pelipsky can hardly wait for next installment.

Margaret is really preaching to the TPC™ choir on this one.

Immense forelock tugging before superiors,
Jackalopelipsky
Righteously Indignant Russian Asset
#BR 549

Don't tell me... they all wind up homeless vagrants on the streets of San Francisco.

I We can always use more "Laborers Class C" in our Heroic Peoples' Beet Fields. These Heroic Escapees from Trumpville (ptui, ptui) can start TOMORROW in my our Beet Fields. (However, Commissar Kindly Uncle Unkulturny admonishes them that actual physical labor will be required, unlike their recent sinecure...)

Red Square wrote:Image
The Swamp Shrugged
A progressive answer to Atlas Shrugged

A SYNOPSIS

Who are the most essential people in our nation? The deep state bureaucrats who make everything in the country work. Who does everyone hate and despise? The deep state bureaucrats.

They are the brains behind everything - and yet they are vilified and forced to limit the scope of their important work because of archaic legal and constitutional constraints and some worrisome growing calls for greater accountability.

But what if they all suddenly disappeared? What if the deep state were to go on strike and vanish without a trace to some secret location, so remote and hidden that not a single leak points at its existence?

The Swamp Shrugged is the story of what happens to the country when the deep state disappears in a pique of self-righteous indignation. It is the strike of the betters, who get fed up with people trying to tie their hands and to impede their vital efforts of spreading the life-giving micromanagement and control to all spheres of government.

The deep state bureaucrats believe they are so essential that once they disappear people will be sorry and beg them to come back and regulate everyone's existence once again.

Except things don't turn out that way.

Atlases_Grass.jpg

To be continued…

Special thanks to Margaret for the idea.

Any many thanks to Komrade Margaret for the suggested reading for my trip under.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Don't tell me... they all wind up homeless vagrants on the streets of San Francisco.

Likely, they wouldn't need to relocate.

Apparatchik Unkulturny wrote:I We can always use more "Laborers Class C" in our Heroic Peoples' Beet Fields. These Heroic Escapees from Trumpville (ptui, ptui) can start TOMORROW in my our Beet Fields. (However, Commissar Kindly Uncle Unkulturny admonishes them that actual physical labor will be required, unlike their recent sinecure...)

The Beet Field Fitness Camp for Heroic People. 'pelipsky unanimously supports Apparatchik Unkulturny in providing buses at every exit to send these Heroic People to Beet Field Fitness Camps through out The Motherland. Labor is strengthening, making a fit Heroic People!

The Swamp Shrugged Walk-Off. Just Do It!

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Apparatchik Unkulturny wrote:I We can always use more "Laborers Class C" in our Heroic Peoples' Beet Fields. These Heroic Escapees from Trumpville (ptui, ptui) can start TOMORROW in my our Beet Fields. (However, Commissar Kindly Uncle Unkulturny admonishes them that actual physical labor will be required, unlike their recent sinecure...)

The Beet Field Fitness Camp for Heroic People. 'pelipsky unanimously supports Apparatchik Unkulturny in providing buses at every exit to send these Heroic People to Beet Field Fitness Camps through out The Motherland. Labor is strengthening, making a fit Heroic People!

The Swamp Shrugged Walk-Off. Just Do It!
The beetings will continue until morale improves.

The Swamp Shrugged Walk-Off.

That explains the uniform with sparkly things and ribbon. We got us a Walk-Off!!! We got us a Walk-Off!

jackalopelipsky wrote:The Swamp Shrugged Walk-Off.

That explains the uniform with sparkly things and ribbon. We got us a Walk-Off!!! We got us a Walk-Off!

You put all the weasels of the world together and you get one Alex Vindman.

[img]/images/Vindman_pop_Weasel.jpg[/img]

Round and round the Washington Swamp
The Orange Man chased the weasels.
The Orange Man stopped to pull up his socks
And pop goes the Vindman.

For the movie version of The Swamp Shrugged I wonder who would play the reverse of John Galt and Dagny Taggart?

Reverse Dagny Taggart = Hillary (her acting abilities are unmatched as evidenced by her genuine cackle when asked if she'd killed Jeff Epstein).

Reverse John Galt = Bernie Sanders

(Alternatively, it could be Beto O'Rourke who had just announced dropping out of the race and many people began to ask, "Who's Beto?")

P.S. Apologies for stickling with gender stereotypes and assuming everyone's gender. Dagny and John may well be transsexual cross-dressers or any of the other 57 flavors.

Comrade Unkulturny, Brilliant!

Grand idea Comrade! You must also be a student of the esteemed "Brother Number One"(Pol Pot) who's use of "Remedial Agricultural Labor" brought the world closer the the Glorious World of Next Tuesday than anyone before! You Comrade are an inspiration!

As Always, Your Humble Liquidator,

Dimitri

Red Square wrote:[img]/images/Vindman_pop_Weasel.jpg[/img]

Round and round the Washington Swamp
The Orange Man chased the weasels.
The Orange Man stopped to pull up his socks
And pop goes the Vindman.

Who does 'pelipsky see lurking in the trees as Weasel Vindman pops up from Deep State Tunnel??

Yes, it is Red Square. Red Square observes and photoshoppedgraphed Weasel Vindman just as he emerges to make drop of his 5th grade book satchel full of some really covert stuff. Every deed done in the name of The State Church of the Sacred Heart of No Redeemer is a tithe to reap a harvest of Hating America First.

Which is really kind of dumb...when Weasel Vindman is in possession of the Liberty to move somewhere else.

Like the North Koreans wouldn't jump at Liberty to just move somewhere else... ????

So, this get's 'pelipsky's mind to twirling...twirling...thinkin' maybe Weasel Vindman just ain't right in his head? y'know??? Lack of common sense. Lack of logic?? Begins to tweak TPC™ Sanity Meter...don't it.

So maybe the All Compassionate State should step in and do what's best for Weasel Vindman...whisper...and relieve this poor insane man of all his American Rights as well as in the Name of State Approved Compassion™ confiscate all weapons in his possession???

Especially when the song says; this Weasel is fixin' to POP! F.A.C.T.

But then again it's a mythical hare brained horned rodent doin' the thinkin' here...so there's that...

twirling forelock tug to Red Square for his clandestine investigations and report.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549 over and out

Red Square wrote:Reverse Dagny Taggart = Hillary (her acting abilities are unmatched as evidenced by her genuine cackle when asked if she'd killed Jeff Epstein).

Reverse John Galt = Bernie Sanders

(Alternatively, it could be Beto O'Rourke who had just announced dropping out of the race and many people began to ask, "Who's Beto?")

P.S. Apologies for stickling with gender stereotypes and assuming everyone's gender. Dagny and John may well be transsexual cross-dressers or any of the other 57 flavors.
Reverse Jim Taggart is the Orange Man. Reverse Quentin Daniels is noted climatologist James Hansen.

Will St. Greta participate in this dramatic - and surely carbon-free - walk-off?
Or, au contraire, will she run along the Swampy Troupe, in mad rage, and bite the swampy ankles?

And Greta Youth? What with the planetary cadres of this glorious Greenomsomol???

Comrade Unkulturny, Brilliant!

Grand idea Comrade! You must also be a student of the esteemed "Brother Number One"(Pol Pot) who's use of "Remedial Agricultural Labor" brought the world closer the the Glorious World of Next Tuesday than anyone before! You Comrade are an inspiration!

As Always, Your Humble Liquidator,

Dimitri

Praise Lenin for your kind thoughts, Comrade Dimitri! Yes, in fact, we look upon this episode as a continuation of The Great Leap Forward!
[And please keep a few open dates on your calendar in the event that we encounter some anti-revolutionaries who refuse to get dirt under their fingernails and on their work-clothes, if you know what I mean and I think you do... And this time, we will not pay you in beets... We promise...]

Margaret wrote:For the movie version of The Swamp Shrugged I wonder who would play the reverse of John Galt and Dagny Taggart?
I think I should get to play the reverse Dr. Stadler.

And the reverse Taggart Transcontinental already exists: AMTRAK.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Will St. Greta participate in this dramatic - and surely carbon-free - walk-off?
Or, au contraire, will she run along the Swampy Troupe, in mad rage, and bite the swampy ankles?

And Greta Youth? What with the planetary cadres of this glorious Greenomsomol???
Please help Greta get back home. PLEASE!!!Image

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Please help Greta get back home. PLEASE!!!

Greta is an aspiring reverse Dagny Taggart.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:< Can You Help? Greta Thunberg Seeks Lift Back Across the Atlantic >
Balsa. One nice solid log. Straddle, then paddle.

( balsa - does it ring a bell? Kon-tiki? Thor Heyerdahl? Tuamotu? )

But, but..

What about a Giga-Shrug: a Spain-Walk-Off to Chile Madrid a suburb of Santiago COP25 in Madrid (Chile) right at the foot of the pillar of St. Greta-The-Klima-Stylite (topping the circus).