CAPTION THIS: Joe Biden sucks malarkey out of wife's finger

[img]/images/various_uploads/Biden_Finger_Such_Full.jpg[/img]

Here is a real, undoctored photo of Joe Biden sucking on wife Jill's finger as she speaks to his potential voters at a campaign stop in Iowa.

Given that Biden's campaign poster in the photo says "No malarkey" and his campaign bus is also named "No malarkey," it is safe to assume that all of this is somehow connected.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Biden_Finger_Such_600x600.jpg[/img]

Is Joe suffering from malarkey-deficiency? Is he sniffing every girl's hair to detect the presence of malarkey? Is his campaign slogan a complaint about the lack of malarkey? Is it a promise to bring malarkey to every American home?

[img]/images/various_uploads/Biden_Finger_Such_Segment_Cropped.jpg[/img]

Is his wife saying that Joe likes to suck on her finger every time she takes it out of her malarkey?

And finally, is reality an illusion caused by the lack of malarkey?

We may be wrong, so we encourage you to post your own findings.

Here's Joe Biden's "No malarkey" bus.

Biden_Bus_Malarkey.jpg

And here's Joe fantacizing about children rubbing malarkey into his hairy legs by the pool, and then jumping on his lap like the lovely roaches that they are. Or something.

There isn't enough malarkey in the world to make me unsee this.

No Joe, she wants you to sniff her finger, not suck it

"What's all this malarkey about vaping? I don't see any harm in it"

'pelipsky was so thankful to read Red Square's article about anyone sucking malarky other than 'pelipsky. Thank you Creepy, Sleepy Joe for doin' the malarky sucking these days.
Thank you, Red Square for informing 'pelipsky of Joe suckin' it for awhile in his quest to be President and avoid investigation.

Just Thankful,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Agent
#BR 549

Well, I'm not sure why Jill Biden felt it necessary to be so 'expressive' with her hands, perhaps she's taking acting lessons. Anyway, this is more like a frog snatching a fly out of mid air flight.

I expected this to be from one of those bad lip reading videos. But it's real.

I just sent his campaign a cool million... laundered through his son, of course.

THE NO MALARKEY TOUR

For when you absolutely, positively must capture the 19th Century Irish Immigrant vote

Comrades, I've been pondering this...

while I've been up and down the beet fields a time or two, I'm not sure just where "malarkey" actually comes from; but if it's found on a Doctor's finger, I probably don't want it in my mouth.

Just sayin.

Oh well. there's beets to tend, tractors to fix, distillation to sample, right wing talk radio to listen to hate speech to monitor, Planned Parenthood centers to picket defend, all in a days work ...for the children. ™ back to work for me.

After realizing the outdated word "Malarkey" was not resonating with young voters, the Joe Biden team has repainted the bus to attract a younger, more hip crowd.

biden candy.jpg

Comrade Jenkem,

Joe's Campaign Funded Bus is much nicer than Creepy Sleepy Joe's personal van.

Leaker says that Kamala Harris was furious: "How in the hell can I one-up THAT? What I suck on, can't be shown in public!"

And that this photo is the real reason that she has quit.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Well, I'm not sure why Jill Biden felt it necessary to be so 'expressive' with her hands, perhaps she's taking acting lessons. Anyway, this is more like a frog snatching a fly out of mid air flight.

Feels rehearsed, not spontaneous. (eh?)

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:... Oh well. there's beets to tend, tractors to fix, distillation to sample, right wing talk radio to listen to hate speech to monitor, Planned Parenthood centers to picket defend, all in a days work ...for the children™ {[highlight=#ffff00]and fighting Global Warming Klimate Change Disruption Emergency Kollapse Katastrophe Malarkey, ja?[/highlight]} ...
{[highlight=#ffff00]Or do you dare to see Greta the Avenger pop up in Barn #2, wielding Klimalarkey? eh?[/highlight]}

unraveled!

As in: Das hat er sich aus den Fingern gesogen,
i.e.: He sucked it out of (his) fingers = He made it up out of thin air.

(ach, Komradette Putout - how do we all miss you.....)

No malarkey here, right from the horse's patootie..................

Let's face it. The Democrats are lovers at heart. Bill Clinton, Al Franken, Anthony Wiener, Creepy Joe and......

Joe Biden has met his hour, and his hour has kicked his ass.

Hey Joe!

After your courageous domination of that 83-year-old damn liar cracker by challenging him to a push-up contest, how's about changing your bus logo to this:

NO GUFF FROM ANYONE TOUR

Quid Pro Joe is making Marxmus shopping easy this year.

IMG_1024.jpg

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Quid Pro Joe is making Marxmus shopping easy this year.
The attachment IMG_1024.jpg is no longer available

Hey CIZ! Can that Uncle Joe chia leg be made into a lamp? The best Marxmus gift evah.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Greta_Biden_Time.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Biden_Suck_Hairy_Leg.jpg[/img]

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:[img]/images/various_uploads/Greta_Biden_Time.jpg[/img]

Obviously, to be named Time's Person of the Year, Greta Thunberg needed to pass Uncle Joe's smell test - or at least that's what he wanted her to believe.

Protect your daughters this Christmas. Also, in honor of all you Dads with daughters, the Daughter Song.

This malarkey thing has really caught fire....

Red Square wrote:... Greta Thunberg needed to pass Uncle Joe's smell test ...
... as we got sucked (once again!) into the eco-triangle of Greta―Carbo―Malarkey:
Just recently, Creepy-Sleepy-Touchy-Feely-Wheely-Dealy Uncle Joe proved his aptitude of sucking malarkey out of thin air.

Therefore: Shouldn't Creepy Joe be reengineered* to suck CO₂ out of Gaia's atmosphere?
(which ability he certainly already whispered into St. Greta's ear, just to get himself into his beloved position.)

* before (Komrade Direktor's diagnohypothesis) "he simply drops dead between campaign stops somewhere in Iowa or New Hempshire".

Amazing how long she let her hand hang there. Joe? Joe? This is your cue! Do the cutesy-kiss-my-hand-thing, Joe.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:[img]/images/various_uploads/Greta_Biden_Time.jpg[/img]
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] It sounds like Limbaugh was just discussing this photo on his show 12/13/2019 about 12:35 central time...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
It sounds like Limbaugh was just discussing this photo on his show 12/13/2019 about 12:35 central time...

Our heroic spies have procured the dittocam footage that appeared on today's show at 1:22 EST (the original broadcast time from sunny south Florida).

The picture appears to similar but different. Not only it is much cruder than ours and Biden's hands are positioned differently, but Biden himself appears to be a more of a ghost without legs, like some kind of a jinni - unless the rest of him is sitting inside Greta's backpack behind her back.

It also seems that Rush didn't get the joke, ranting about it on the fly.

Still I must ask Papa Kalashnikook if he'd photoshopped his superior Time cover himself or redistributed from another collective of beet farmers.

[img]/images/various_uploads/SCRN_Rush_Greta_Biden_Time.jpg[/img]