VIDEO: Melania Trump reveals White House Christmas Decor

WH_Christmas.jpg

[PROG OFF]

Something to pull the blood pressure down a few notches.

Melania has finally revealed her White House Christmas Decor for 2019. The AP did a great job with their camera work:

Beautiful trees, beautiful lights, beautiful ornaments, and beautiful Christmas music played by the Marine Band. All chosen by the most beautiful First Lady since Jackie. Who could ask for more?

All WHITE? Really? Can you even DO that anymore?

What about the rainbow spotlights on the outside of the house? Now THAT was Party ™ -Approved!

The insides looks magnificent, but I'd expect nothing less!

Perhaps, in the spirit of Christmas the Holidays, the opposition party could also be part of the majesty of the Melania's Whitehouse decorations by providing miniature displays placed around the bottom of every tree consisting of various members of the homeless, streets lined with colorful camping tents, sidewalks decorated with holiday syringes, shopping carts filled with assorted colorful illegal plastic bags filled with personal possessions, streets piled with plastic bags full of feces/assorted colorful human waste and a variety of vomit discharges in a stunning visual diorama. The music would be colorfully provided by rappers, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Botany Boyz and Funk Wizard Show. After all, Democrat leaders and their stewardship of our various cities and country truly represent the future for children or children we have yet to abort.

Yes, Comrade Trashmouth! Just like with the State of the Union Address, the Democrats must present their alternative vision of Christmas, including sidewalks decorated with festive homeless camping tents and shopping carts filled with personal possessions, colorful bags full of feces, holiday syringes, and a variety of vomit discharges in a stunning visual diorama.

trashmouth wrote:streets lined with colorful camping tents, sidewalks decorated with holiday syringes, shopping carts filled with assorted colorful illegal plastic bags filled with personal possessions, streets piled with plastic bags full of feces
Comrade, this could be set to the tune of The Christmas Song!

Trashmouth, whut r u talkin' 'bout? Those homeless people would need to be at least 3 times smaller to fit underneath Melania's Christmas Tree Village.

Yo, my man you be keepin sometin from us? 3 times? Let me ax it to ya......you see my inner Comrade suggests that "Deck the Halls" would be appropriate for the better of the collective. Singing or playing the racist song "White Christmas, should be forbidden! I would welcome any party member to join me later at tractor shed #9 to write new lyrics and perhaps dish out some Vzvar after a couple of ponchiks, or a favorite of every comrade kartoshka perozhina while reciting Babouska. Comrades with deep regret, I have decided to forgo playing Дед Мороз this year.

Trashmouth - I believe the correct nomenclature today is, "I'm dreaming of a milti-culti Festivus."

Trashmouth said
Comrades with deep regret, I have decided to forgo playing Дед Мороз this year.

Playing?? 'pelipsky's hare lip quivering...you mean like Дед Мороз isn't r.e.a.l.??
'pelipsky's mythical horned rodent mind is getting crushed into reformation...Obamaness' styrofoam columns are smelling like burning crack thanks to Hunter Biden...'pelipsky doesn't know how long mythical horned rodent mind can handle all the t.r.u.t.h. of these daily malarky implosions.

Jackalopelipsky
Russian Agent and honor guard to Ambassador to Texazistan
#BR 549

Red Square wrote:Trashmouth - I believe the correct nomenclature today is, "I'm dreaming of a milti-culti Festivus."

[OFF]

Festivus is a proud tradition which all of us Costanzaites practice.

The korrekt nomenclature nowadays is "I'm sincerely hoping for but not imposing on any minority or non-American a non-denominational, a-religious, diverse-yet-reinforcing-color-and-religious-divisions Holiday Season*"

Also, thanks for the picture. I meant to put one, but I had a bottle of Languedoc Rouge in me when I wrote this up. And right now I have some inexpensive Italian Cab in me.

While I was recovering from my Thanksgiving (AKA the day the indigenous peoples prevented the invaders from starving so they could survive, slaughter them and steal their country) food coma I was entertained by new feed from YouTube censorship. Gone or hard to find, the usual suspects I watch are not meeting YT standards. Thank you Susan Wojcicki for looking out for me with your new censorship powers. I am now flooded with videos teaching me how to make all my Marxmus Holiday decorations from the $1 Store. Who knew making pipe cleaner swastikas would be so quick to make and look so cute on my Marxmus tree.

PROG OFF

I like this video featuring our lovely FLOTUS.