TPC Opens By The Book Club

By The Book Club group indictment fund raiser just in time for the self-righteous giving that is the true meaning of the Marxmus Season.

The By The Book Club was proscribed within the Presidential Office of Barak Obama through his By The Book Club administrator, Susan Rice in her historic email to herself to remind herself about the By The Book Club she administrated in conjunction and service to the Presidential Office of Barak Obama. pbuh

Membership in the By The Book Club is an expanding achievement, awarded to only a select few.

By The Book Club members focus' solely on The Law and F.a.c.t.s. - and nothing else.

Which is exact narrative employed by By The Book Club member, and former FBI Director, Christopher Wray. Wray is a fully vetted and approved member of the By The Book Club and expertly and professionally applied Law and F.A.C.T.S. to silence and court dismissed prima facie the findings of DOJ IG Michael Horowitz's 476-page report on FISA abuse.

Chris Wray: “When the FBI opens an investigation it does so with proper predication, with proper authorization based on the law and the facts and nothing else.”

Fallibility is not By The Book Club by the book possible. The secular nature of The Law for all current in dues members of the By The Book Club Members is a special perk capable of redacting any hint of intent or motive to any thought or deed done in service to the people™. In short, the YUGE benefit to fully vetted and approved membership in the By The Book Club is the legal deniability of any semblance of intent and motive - which as all By The Book Club members appreciate is a moral discernment and, therefore, unconstitutional.

Membership in the By The Book Club - and its secular liberty from the passions of human nature - is a Constitutional Requirement for all public servants of the government purposed to subdue and control the corrupt passions of human nature of the citizens who created the government By The Book Club members currently comprise. And, given the human natured passions even By The Book Club members obtain prosperity and enjoyment, it's a good thing By The Book Club members are around to constitutionally required secularly apply the Law and f.a.c.t.s. to control the unbridled passions of non-members of the By The Book Club paying good money for us to administer our sworn oath and duty.

It was Trump who unbridled the passions of non-members of the By The Book Club. It is self-evident Trump's introducing the whole moral discernment of our purposed By The Book Club approved intention-less motive-less deeds. The Trump Campaign was clearly seeking to unconstitutionally bind the Law, the f.a.c.t.s, and nothing else By The Book Club intent-less and motive-less members self-righteously render as our sworn oath requires, in a Constitutional QUAGMIRE. (aka S.w.a.m.p.).

The select few By The Book Club members are without conscience in either intent or motive in their service to others. On that we sworn an oath on a holy Bible to fulfill as our constitutional created duty.Join the By The Book Club to earn points to achieve lack of intent and motive for all your thoughts and deeds.

Hurry and contribute your character and financial security to defend By The Book Club members trapped in this unconstitutional quagmire of morality being forced upon conscienceless public servants.

'pelipsky don't know what prog setting 'pelipsky's on, but the great nation of Texazistan has a By The Book Club lending library open for bi'dness as usual.

Get some hot buttered beet flavored popcorn, your favorite cell-mate, and binge watch Netflix's The Confession Killer.From Deep State in the Heart of Texazistan, where the By The Book Club lending library is just dang near an institution.

Mess with By The Book Club of Texazistan, and....wait...someone's at the burrow door...

Ok, comrades, it is abundantly clear that your silence means that no 'made' Red Cube Squared comrade is even remotely interested in the opportunity posted upon Direcktive Board in the Beet Tending Lounge, which urged all Beet Tenderers to:
Hurry and contribute your character and financial security to defend By The Book Club members trapped in this unconstitutional quagmire of morality being forced upon conscienceless public servants.

Not one volunteer. Deplorable!

This deplorable response has FORCED 'pelipsky ...do you understand comrades, you. You! MAKE me have to do this, but 'pelipsky has gone to library to find a BIG GUN post to discipline your minds - yes, Comrades, 'pelipksy reminds ALL Red Squared Cubed made comrades of great reeducation lesson by none other than,

Sister Massively Opiated
5/24/2009, 4:37 am
Comrade Colonel,

My pardon, but you must understand, I'm just a little old prairie dolphin... and what is there to aim at on the Prairies but prairie dogs... they are the bane of cattle ranchers and so someone must practice their sniper skills on them as it's pretty difficult to get within 500 feet of them - and so in some parts of the world, practicing on prairie dogs IS considered social work... If you would like to practice, the Rosebud Reserve holds a yearly fall by-invitation prairie dog shoot for their 'friends' that helps to preserve not only their cattle herds but their Bison as well... nothing worse than having a poor ruminant step in a hole and break its leg, only to be left to freeze to death in pain or be torn limb from limb by wolves while still alive... and they rely on the income their varous herds bring in.

And so, let me rephrase, as I was sharing a little joke with my friend Laika that I didn't think was wholly appropriate for the Cube, but as you understand my needs...
"The .17 cal is an ultra-light super high velocity well suited for long board tables with variable cross-winds."

Just another day at the office, so to speak...

But my skills have always been those of a sniper though I disappoint my pater with my ongoing disinterest in handguns as I'm told I'm a natural shot... ranges bore me, while I am also plagued with this now broken back of mine, making it difficult for me haul around anything too heavy, and so for work, I opt for my favourite girly rifle... a present from my mentor and previous Pod leader... one of the Aunties who bravely threw herself into the jaws of an Orca as we made out way toward freedom after escaping our Navy pens during the confusion of Katrina, in order to save one of the younger pod members (one day I will finish the post outlining the pod entire that I began to write to you a couple weeks ago - all our various members and their duties therein - as few have ever seen any but myself, Aki, and Chicken Sushi while the rest of the pod stays at the Kanadistanjian Bunker)...

In any case, my favourite girly rifle... my personal rifle of choice, since I don't hunt land mammals for food... is my precious... My Steyr AUG .223... managable for my back and perfect for my purposes... Yes... you are correct... the H&R is good only for rodentia, but my AUG has never let me down and so although it is a bit lightweight because of its 'synth' stock,it serves me well, has a nice synth rubber shoulder pad as I've alsodone a great deal of damage to my shoulder, and does what I need it todo, though I do sometimes wish it were easier to swap out the site -can be done but it's a bit of a pain when I want to switch from thestandard telescopic to my trit nite site in a hurry because it requires a bit of home mod... but then, up here, fully automatic weapons are illegal and so home modifications sometimes include knocking off those retarded little pieces of solder they put on UZI's to keep someone from taking them off semi-automatic... it is really quite an ingenious government solution to keeping fully automatic machine guns out of the hands of good citizens since anyone with a rubber mallet and a flathead screwdriver can remove the only thing that keeps them from becoming fully automatic... but we were discussing my baby... my AUG... and besides, I eschewhuman organizations and their conventions... piffle such as jacketedammo... what is the point, really? Cetaceans are not members of NATO... The pod's only allegiance is to The Cube and to our Glorious Leader, Red Square... He took us in when no others would... but that story is for another time...

..."The pod's only allegiance is to The Cube and to our Glorious Leader, Red Square...He took us in when no other's WOULD...but that story is for another time.."...and 'pelipksy quotes directly from the mouth of that great reeducateness Sister Massively Opiated. Comply and get disciplined in agitated sniping at every opportunity... just like.. gasp...prairie dog sniping ..which 'pelipsky fully acknowledges gets fairly close to Jackalope kith and kin. but gosh, if our very burrowing existence causes even one bovine to suffer such a tragic end...to be eaten by extinct polar bears while still a.l.i.v.e. ..just trembleshudder... Unimaginable!

So focus...back on lesson, DISCIPLINED Agitated Sniping to secure and protect ALL comrades. Never leave a separated/possibly injured comrade behind like in this Netflix documentary. Which pretty much defines Texazistan and the verbal nonsense deserving of the Sister Massively Opiated Treatment every place it rears its little prairie dog head from its cubicle. Just like Lt. Colonel Windman of puffery. Why even a half-cocked Daisy Red Rider can plinker could blow that rodent to smithereens. All comrades know this

But, more to the point of Sister Massively Opiated's Teaching, do you practice regularly as sport to cut down on the number of other land mammals that could fall prey to prairie dog's living quarters?

Because dang it...stupid cows just don't see so dang good! It's not their fault...they were MADE this way...the same way we are becoming Red Squared Cubed made for agitation and infiltration everywhere we go, sticking together as equal comrades. A skilled unit, good at what they do and prairie dog sniping is what they describe as just good entertainment. A cohesive band of hooligans molded into a lean, meme-ing machine who never leaving a wounded comrade behind to be eaten alive by extinct polar bears... like what's been happenin' in Texazistan the last 30 years.

This By The Book Club lending library documentary series identifies subterranean cavities full of Lt. Col. Windman's of puffery and self-esteem just waiting for some half-cocked sniper treatment like a Val Kilmer promise of 'say when' that could only describe comrade Sister Massively Opiated in full operation and tactical gear. Let her be our field guide of reeducated books.

This is the point of Sister's lesson on the verbal nonsense deserving of the Sister Massively Opiated Treatment every place it rears its little prairie dog head from its By The Book Club infallibility cubicle.

and 'pelipsky concludes this lesson that your own deplorable state made going to TPC™ library for proper instruction necessary in the Snipers Mission of Agitation with words of Sister Massively Opiated, "The pod's only allegiance is to The Cube and to our Glorious Leader, Red Square... He took us in when no others would... but that story is for another time..."

yours in agitation,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

https://time.com/5745028/the-confession ... s-netflix/