Biden considers Latino VP like Beto

Former vice president Joe Biden will campaign in Texas, where he said he's considering two of the nation's most prominent Latino politicians to become his vice presidential running mate.

Dress.jpg

Biden told The Dallas Morning News in a video interview that he plans a strong campaign for the Lone Star State in 2020 because “it's not enough to beat Trump, we've got to win back the Senate.”

“I know one thing: It's not going to be enough to beat Trump, we've got to win back the Senate,” he insisted. “We've got to go in and campaign in states that are, in fact, doable or getable, even if I can't win in that state, if it can help the nominee win, whether it's Texas, or Georgia, or North Carolina, or Arizona, or Michigan. They're the places I'm going to be because it's not enough just to win, we have to win back the Senate.”

TDMN posed the question: “If you are the Democratic nominee, would you consider Beto O'Rourke or Julian Castro as a running mate?”

“Yes, I would. I'd consider either or both of them,” Biden said. “Look, I've spoken to each of them and spent some time talking to them. My plea to both of them is that they stay engaged. They are talented, talented people and there are a number of Latinos that are have endorsed, our former Secretary of Interior, a whole lot of people who are, I'm going to be, can guarantee there is going to be Latinos in my cabinet.

“I can guarantee you there is going to be Latinos in my White House, and both of them are qualified,” Biden said.

However, "Beto" O'Rourke is not Hispanic.

Despite his prominent use of a popular Hispanic nickname on the campaign trail, Robert Francis O'Rourke is a wealthy white man from a privileged upbringing.

Beto's Father's name: Patrick Francis O'Rourke (family is from Ireland).

Beto's Mother's maiden name: Melissa Martha Williams (family is from Wales).

Biden said

“Yes, I would. I'd consider either or both of them,” Biden said.

Is Biden planning on having TWO Vice-Presidents?

just axin'
'pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:Biden said

just axin'
'pelipsky
Perhaps Comrade Biden can choose comrade "Coonman" Northam of Virginia

Yo Wait! ah thought Biden had already promised dat job ta Cardi B? What 'boutthe youf vote? Think o' da chil'ns! ya'll is mad stupid.

jackalopelipsky wrote:Biden said

just axin'
'pelipsky
Why not??Image

Despite the pressure to name a Latino from El Paso or a Native American woman from Oklahoma, Uncle Joe should go with the black woman from Montana for more woke diversity:

index.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal

Biden said

“I can guarantee you there is going to be Latinos in my White House, and both of them are qualified,” Biden said.

well, just bust a move, Joe! BOTH are gonna be q.u.a.l.i.f.i.e.d.!

'pelipsky is just overjoyed for hope and change.

May I recommend reinforcing Biden's group of vice-presidents with a black person named Shaun King? (I was trying not to assume xir gender).

Black Lives Matter leader accused of ‘pulling a Dolezal'

BREAKING: Biden promises to have two Latino vice-presidents named Julian and Beto. Other minority vice-presidents to reinforce his team are said to be two black persons named Rachel Dolezal and Shaun King, and one Cherokee named Liz.

Knowing Biden he's likely to name a freaking cartoon character... like Speedy Gonzales. "Everybody loves Speedy Gonzales. He's a beaner everybody loves." That would certainly round out the ticket.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Knowing Biden he's likely to name a freaking cartoon character... like Speedy Gonzales. "Everybody loves Speedy Gonzales. He's a beaner everybody loves." That would certainly round out the ticket.

BREAKING: Biden promises to make Speedy Gonzales his running mate.

Sleepy / Speedy 2020

Red Square wrote:
$.$. Halliburton wrote:Knowing Biden he's likely to name a freaking cartoon character... like Speedy Gonzales. "Everybody loves Speedy Gonzales. He's a beaner everybody loves." That would certainly round out the ticket.

BREAKING: Biden promises to make Speedy Gonzales his running mate.

Sleepy / Speedy 2020

Wait...that's just ONE q.u.a.l.i.f.i.e.d. Latino Vice-President and Biden promised to have TWO.

So, trolling in the wake of the mighty $.$. Halliburton, 'pelipsky proposes second freaking cartoon character...like Frito Bandito. "Everybody loves Frito Bandito. He's a chip from the 'hood everybody loves."

Sleepy / Speedy / Bandito 2020

Red Square wrote:May I recommend reinforcing Biden's group of vice-presidents with a black person named Shaun King? (I was trying not to assume xir gender).

Black Lives Matter leader accused of ‘pulling a Dolezal'

Shaun King aka Talcum X

Biden might want to consider Jose Jimenez as his VP selection.