Old Communism vs New Communism (Sanders vs Warren)

Bernie_Warren.jpg

We need to unite under one glorious red flag - we must not fight amongst ourselves.

Senator Warren's plan is the New Communism (Corporate Responsibility Act) which would have:

• [highlight=#ffffff][/highlight] Peoples' Committees
    Government Oversight of Business
    Kinder Gentler Gulags

Bernie Sanders Old Soviet Style Communism

• Gulags
    ReEducation Camps
    Total Government Control of Everything

We need to stop fighting or glorious Communism in America may fail and we cannot bring the revolution to the masses.

Evil Smiley wrote: We need to unite under one glorious red flag - we must not fight amongst ourselves.

Senator Warren's plan is the New Communism (Corporate Responsibility Act) which would have:
  • [highlight=#ffffff][/highlight] Peoples' Committees
    Government Oversight of Business
    Kinder Gentler Gulags

Bernie Sanders Old Soviet Style Communism
  • Gulags
    ReEducation Camps
    Total Government Control of Everything

We need to stop fighting or glorious Communism in America may fail and we cannot bring the revolution to the masses.

Komrade Smiley, I prefer the Alte Kommunizme! If I'm having a boot on my face, I appreciate knowing whose foot is in the boot!

All we really need to know to make an informed voting decision is who is the most electable Stalinist.

OLD COMMUNISM Body Count: 58,627,000.

NEW [highlight=#ffffff]COMMUNISM [/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]Body Count:[/highlight]73,237,000. Image

...The difference? Color photography.
Last edited by Cradle to Grave Marxist on 7/27/2020, 2:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: unexpected kock on my door at 3am

Evil Smiley wrote:
Even my dog is traumatized...

Evil Smiley, seeing the future through the eyes of your dog jif induced post traumatic stress flashback in the mythical horned rodent's mind. For which People's Mind Manipulation Institute did you hone your craft?

aka Dr. E.vil. Smiley.