Schiff: Trump mounting legal defense is evidence of guilt

Supreme House Intelligence Chairman and impeachment manager Adam Schiff on Tuesday argued that Trump mounting a legal defense is evidence of guilt.

Schiff.jpg

“The innocent do not act this way,” Chairman Schiff said of Trump's legal team mounting a defense and attempting to fight subpoenas in court.

This of course sets the precedent that every American who mounts a legal defense is guilty. Since this is not part of the U.S. Constitution, some observers suggest that the Constitution that Chairman Schiff and the rest of the Democrats swear by and are more familiar with might very well be the USSR Constitution adopted by Josef Stalin in 1936.

House Speaker Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) suggested to CBS News' Margaret Brennan on Sunday that President Donald Trump needs to prove that he is innocent in the Democrats' impeachment inquiry.

This is contradictory to the U.S. criminal justice system, which is based on the presumption of innocence.

And then there is this...

Twitter Reacts to Dems First Disastrous Day of Impeachment Trial and It's Beyond Hilarious

Today was the first day of President Trump's sham impeachment trial and it was about as exciting as an annual tooth cleaning.

The most interesting event was when Chairman Schiff declared that if the Republicans don't produce more witnesses and evidence then Trump will be declared guilty.

Long live the Soviet Constitution and its founding father, Comrade Stalin!

Most Equal and Prolific Poster Salazarinski,

This fits nicely with the perversion of the phrase "A fair trial" to mean give advantage to the prosecution.

I denounce myself for having these non-Party Approved Thoughts Feelings.

Red Salmon

Adam Schiff Impeachment Manager Explains Burdens of Proof:

Adam Schiff explains how President Trump proves his guilt by invoking executive privilege to be adjudicated by the Judiciary in contrast to how Hillary Clinton proved her innocence by destroying evidence of her guilt.

tweet

--KOOK

Who could ask for more in the way of a Stasi shit show scam trial?

83478094_10216179356938940_4998250169037225984_n.jpg

CIZ!

Not the COMFY Chair interrogation...you are one 'you know what' buster!

plus. 'pelipsky would like to place order for another tub of buttered beet and salted popcorn...could you flag the waitcomrade next time you see comrade from your fainting couch?

More Corn Pop goodness is required for watching this daytime drama!

Red Salmon wrote: This fits nicely with the perversion of the phrase "A fair trial" to mean give advantage to the prosecution.

As long as it's just a fair trial, but not a great trial, we should prevail. But if they start doing that evidence stuff...

- SK

.001.png
Comrades, I am happy to announce that Comrade Schiff has now brought his friends over from the House Impeachment Hearings!Our glorious comrade originally met them at the Standard Hotel, and they were courteous enough to appear with him in the House of Representatives, but imagine the surprise when they appeared this morning on the floor of the US Senate!

You're guilty until proven innocent, except that an attempt to prove your innocence is further proof of your guilt.

Any questions? I didn't think so. Because "guilty" means anyone at whom I feel like pointing my finger today, especially those who question this legal finger-pointing.

It's in the Constitution. If you don't believe me, you're guilty of undermining the Constitution. And you will stay guilty until proven innocent, except that an attempt to prove your innocence is further proof of your guilt. And so on, playing from the top.

Red Square wrote:You're guilty until proven innocent, except that an attempt to prove your innocence is further proof of your guilt.

Any questions? I didn't think so. Because "guilty" means anyone at whom I feel like pointing my finger today, especially those who question this legal finger-pointing.

It's in the Constitution. If you don't believe me, you're guilty of undermining the Constitution. And you will stay guilty until proven innocent, except that an attempt to prove your innocence is further proof of your guilt. And so on, playing from the top.
This is indeed true, Comrade Square of Redness! In fact, innocence IS guilt, and what would a show trial be, after all, without fingers with which to denounce whomever we disagree with (and who is, therefore, inarguably guilty)? I gloriously denounce them, and I cast aspersions in their general directions!

"IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH" ~ George Orwell

"INNOCENCE IS GUILT" ~ Adam Schiff

Of course, if Trump made no effort to defend himself, and if he never tweeted and always kept silent about everything, you know what they'd be saying.

“He's not doing anything to defend himself? He's not saying a single thing in his defense? That can only mean one thing—he can't defend himself, and you know why? Because he's guilty, and he thinks by keeping quiet that no one will notice! But any person who's truly innocent will loudly and proudly and repeatedly proclaim that innocence! Why would they just sit there like a dumb lump and keep silent while their accusers destroy them—unless they're really guilty? Unless they're hiding something! Unless they're engaged in a COVER UP!”

Instead, Trump, without evidence, says he's innocent. But his innocence is nothing but another debunked right wing conspiracy theory.

Leaked security camera footage from the hearing room in the Capitol basement shows Adam Schiff consulting with the Founding Spirits on the finer points of the Constitution.

[img]/images/Schiff_Smoke_Pot.jpg[/img]

Kangaroo_Schiff_Shitt.jpg
In this candid photo, taken moments ago on the floor of the US Senate, Comrade Impeachment Manager Adam Schitt (C, CA) confers with one of his chief advisers in the setup, I mean in the preparation for the actual trial and denouncement of Rich Billionaire Capitalist and Collusionist in Chief Donald J. (spit) Trump.

An innocent man would not have been brought to trial in the first place.

Comrade Jenkem wrote:An innocent man would not have been brought to trial in the first place.
Exactly. Show me the man and I will find you a crime.

jackalopelipsky wrote:CIZ!

plus. 'pelipsky would like to place order for another tub of buttered beet and salted popcorn...could you flag the waitcomrade next time you see comrade from your fainting couch?

Komrade J, I will get out my Whirley-Pop and commence to whirling us up a supply. Things are getting good now.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:CIZ!

Komrade J, I will get out my Whirley-Pop and commence to whirling us up a supply. Things are getting good now.

Well get that Whirley-Pop goin' because it looks like Pierre Delicto is playin' with matches with out closing that big sized box he's holdin'....paw snicker... mind he don't get burnt...too bad!

We both need a full tub for this sideshow.

Romney Tells Reporters ‘Increasingly Likely' Other Republicans Will ‘Join Us' to Vote for Bolton to Testify in Impeachment Trial

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Well get that Whirley-Pop goin' because it looks like Pierre Delicto is playin' with matches with out closing that big sized box he's holdin'....paw snicker... mind he don't get burnt...too bad!

Romney Tells Reporters ‘Increasingly Likely' Other Republicans Will ‘Join Us' to Vote for Bolton to Testify in Impeachment Trial

I have been whirling so much popcorn that I have become intoxicated with anticipation on whether or not we will have 6 more weeks of impeachment...............................

download.jpg

or months, or years, or decades or perhaps 6 more centuries of impeachment of Pres. Trump.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:

I have been whirling so much popcorn that I have become intoxicated with anticipation on whether or not we will have 6 more weeks of impeachment...............................

download.jpg

or months, or years, or decades or perhaps 6 more centuries of impeachment of Pres. Trump.

YES! to all the above as 'pelipsky tosses entire tub of popcorn in jubilant joy because TRUMP is STILL THE PRESIDENT!
6 more centuries! 6 more centuries!

a joyful whirly-popped mythical horned rodent roaming in territory west of the Mississippi.

And like where is our Bavarian comrade - BC 3.14 - paging Bavarian Cubical #3.14...Genosse Dummkopf? are you receiving? over.

jackalopelipsky wrote: YES! to all the above as 'pelipsky tosses entire tub of popcorn in jubilant joy because TRUMP is STILL THE PRESIDENT!
6 more centuries! 6 more centuries!

a joyful whirly-popped mythical horned rodent roaming in territory west of the Mississippi.

And like where is our Bavarian comrade - BC 3.14 - paging Bavarian Cubical #3.14...Genosse Dummkopf? are you receiving? over.

I would surely love to join you in your jubilant joy but all those carts full of FACT EVIDENCE the prosecuting dimocrats pushed down the hall to the impeachment trial was a powerful moment.
As my dear Nannie use to say, "Let's not count our carbonite encased SJW activists before they are thawed."

She also said something about a fat lady singing.

I will continue to enjoy the show.

CIZ! Your dear Nannie was a wise womym.

'pelipsky the mythical hare brained jackalope was just jumpin' the start line, again.

Reminds 'pelipsky of a jackalope tale of a little nephew enjoyin' family picnic on Galveston Beach. His mama opened the picnic basket and everyone enjoyed some chicken salad sammiches, chips, cookies, and drinks.

Afterwards, a whole loop hole of legality opened a black hole of joy suck when young nephew wanted to return to the surf and Mama said, "No swimin' in the surf until you D.I.G.E.S.T. for a while."

To which young nephew stamped his left hind paw on the sand in consternation, "I H.A.T.E. to di.gest!

'pelipsky's been chowin' on all this corn poppin' and just needs to relax and digest.

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:

This video parody of the Roadrunner cartoons titled "Schiff Hits the Fan" by PolitiZoid featuring Donald Trump as the "Trump-Runner" a.k.a. "Tweetatus Maximus" and Adam Schiff as the "Schiff T Coyote" a.k.a. "Politicus Hackitus" deserves a Peoples Cube Academy Award.

Where is the image of one our Peoples Cube "Oscar" awards??

Soon it may be time for The People's Impeachment Oscars or The Peoples Impeachment Academy Awards. We need to get ready.

--KOOK

jackalopelipsky wrote:CIZ! Your dear Nannie was a wise womym.

'pelipsky the mythical hare brained jackalope was just jumpin' the start line, again.

Komrade J,

NOW you can throw that tub of buttered beet flavored popcorn into the air in JUBILANT JOY.

Untitled picture.png

CIZ! Been whirly poppin' so many popcorn tubs to toss in jubilation - it looks like 3 feet of snow here in central Texazistan.