Chuck Schumer tells invisible person to get out of his chair

During the impeachment hearing, Chuck Schumer told an invisible person to get out of his chair.

Congress looks and acts more like an assisted living home than a place to do the people's work.

Nancy Pelosi is a slurring mess.

She's the “Speaker of the House” yet ironically, she can't string a coherent sentence together.

When she's not desperately trying to hold her teeth in, she's stumbling over the pronunciation of common words and losing her “choo choo” of thought every few minutes.

It's one of the most alarming things you'll ever see. Someone with so much power, but is so inept.

However, after the video of Chuck Schumer talking to an empty chair, perhaps Nancy's mental health is the least of our concerns.

It's high-time that these politicians start taking mandatory drug tests and get mental evaluations.

They're literally making life-altering decisions for Americans and we have a right to know f they're in the proper state of mind when they're doing it.

Chuck and Nancy. What a nightmare. Add Adam and Jerry and Maxine and the rest of the clowns and freaks and it's terrifying.

Perhaps Comrade Schumer was brushing away cooties. Or depositing some.

He's talking to Obama, the empty chair.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Chuck and Nancy. What a nightmare. Add Adam and Jerry and Maxine and the rest of the clowns and freaks and it's terrifying.

I got mine too! Here's what I decoded from the Hillary Klinton hour!

J-E-F-F-E-P-S-T-E-I-N-D-I-D-N-O-T-K-I-L-L-H-I-M-S-E-L-F